Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should mods be able to ban for cross teaming without warning?

• Yes

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
After playing solo skywars with mods regularly, I noticed they are not allowed to ban someone for cross teaming without a warning before hand. I believe this is unnecessary and mods should be able to ban players without a warning.
Reasons :
- Players are given a warning in any language at the start of the game!
upload_2016-11-10_20-40-12.png

- Cross teaming is only a temp ban. Being banned immediately would give them a second chance but they will hopefully not do it again
- Most of the time it is too late and players who may have won have lost.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I totally agree, you just explained exactly what I was thinking, so there's nothing more I can say. Nice thread! :D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
- Players are given a warning in any language at the start of the game!
Not everyone sees that warning

- Cross teaming is only a temp ban. Being banned immediately would give them a second chance but they will hopefully not do it again
Needs some proof and a moderator to ban them. I play with a mod or two quite regularly and they can ban in game IF: A You warn them B: You get video evidence

- Most of the time it is too late and players who may have won have lost.
I play with a mod or two quite regularly and they can ban in game.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I agree with the idea, It says it in chat at the start, so tough luck if you don't read it. Your also meant to read the rules before you play the games, and teaming (solo or cross teaming in team), is banable. So yes, I think that teamers should be banned without warning, as they have had warnings before !

On a different subject. I think that the ban for teaming should be increased to a week, but that's not my decision to make , nor is this thread based on that idea.

Thanks for the suggestion, if you need any help send me a PM.

Thanks. James Lawrence

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Everything has rules. Life, competitive games. I see no reason why someone playing on a game server should not read the rules prior to playing. I get pulled over by the police while on holiday in Spain for speeding, and I say to them I didn't know the speed limit so I just did what I liked. Will I get off with it for being ignorant of the law/rules?
Same should apply here, mods should dish out the respective punishment for any rule breakers that they witness without warning them.

Of course this is only my opinion :)

+1 to the suggestion.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Not all players are listening to chat.
No,.not all players pay attention to chat when the game starts.
Therefore we have to warn them before reporting/banning.

Otherwise it wouldn't be fair :)

Their fault for a) not reading the rules b) ignorance. Besides, if they ignore the no-teaming warning, then they will also ignore (most likely), player warnings.

Nov 10, 2016
I agree people who break the cross teaming rule should be permanent banned because it's not really fair to everyone else if they are on 2 different teams and are working together.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom