Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they do this???

• Total voters

supertabs1

Jun 8, 2022
Good morning/ afternoonđź‘‹
This is an idea of what they should add in Cubecraft
Ideas: should add a carnival thing, like the hive arcade update with carnival games like bed break 1v1, blockwars bridges 1v1,sumo ffa and 1v1, Netherite PvP 1v1's, no debuff PvP, Briging practicefor Tele bridging, God bridging etc..
If you read this Thank You very much for reading this, considering you didn't have to! Stay Happy! :):cube_dark:
(if you do take this idea into consideration, i am very grateful)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I don’t think it’s worth adding more seasonal updates. We currently have spring, summer, halloween and winter which is enough imo. Resources for a seasonal update can also be put into regular game updates or map updates, which are more permanent.

Reactions: supertabs1

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Don't forget the Lunar Event this year or before, the valentines event! I agree with marieke on that!

But besides that, some suggestions you make aren't allowed on CubeCraft network (tele bridge for example). Other suggestions are already active and I don't think those should be added in a seasonal event / update, if they will be added (such as 1v1 bridges).

1v1 bed breaking is something similar to bedwars, and since cubecraft doesn't have bedwars I don't think it is fitting.

Im not aware about which kits are on the network already for PvP, but I suppose these could be suggested as kits separately. Currently there is a competition open to suggest PvP kits, you can find here!

The FFA sumo thing is a whole different concept, I don't know how widely known it is on other servers, but I don't think cube should copy paste too much. As my knowledge doesn't go that far I don't have a clear opinion on that one.

All together, it's a no for me, sorry. Hope you understand!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom