Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Recently A friend of mine named leoultra has been banned for hacking. But I know for a fact that he hasn't been hacking. Apparently he defeated 2 other people by himself, which is pretty normal to me, he also had full iron armor and sharpness V diamond sword in op eggwars. If you have the skill, the resources, and the fast computer, it would be pretty normal to win in these circumstances. I'd like a staff to unban him but dunno how.
Whats his exact IGN?

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
I keep being criticized for hacking but I don't. This is really stupid. I face a lot of people using 1.8 pvp and people keep saying I hack. This is just dumb. Really. now people are saying they are gonna report me and its just stupid. After using optifnie, my play screen became really clear, and combined with my knockback crit hits(run and hit) as well as my damage crit hits(jump and hit right before you touch the ground) I am almost impossible to beat in 1v1 because of how I play. Please help me I keep getting worried I might get banned. I'm pretty sure there are tons of people like me who are just too good at 1.9 pvp with a fast computer, but get hated for some reason.
If you sure that you are not hacking, the staff member will see that you are not hacking and they will not ban you.
And if you got fals banned just make a appeal and dont lie because if you lie it could end in a permanent ban from the server.

ShinyYoshi03

Dec 8, 2016
5stars is right, my friend leoultra got banned and sometimes when I win some eggwars matches I recieve messages like: "you noob, hacks,your familiis retarded, etc". I think that new minecraft players should train with their friends and then come on srevers to pvp.
For one noob fault now leo is banned and our "crew" doesn't know hot to say to admins that he don't hacks.
Thx for attention,
ShinyYoshi03

Reactions: 5Stars

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
I get accused all the time and they say they have "recorded" me and they are going to report me, but it never happens, its really funny

ShinyYoshi03

Dec 8, 2016
lol can you see this image? After a game I killed two spammers on a civilization guys it's 1.9 wake up!!!

(tell me if the image doesn't come out)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
lol can you see this image? After a game I killed two spammers on a civilization guys it's 1.9 wake up!!!

(tell me if the image doesn't come out)
The image doesn't come up and I have no idea how to get the link out of "http://questi sono i nabbi" :3 If you have the image already uploaded to a website just right click it and click "Copy Image Address" then, paste it in the Image tool. :)

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
If you think that's bad. Listen. I play on a Dual core 6 year old laptop with 2gb ram and a intel powered gpu and im blessed to get 60 fps ( after tons of optimization) and I am good at 1.9 PvP and people tell me I hack, how do you think I would feel?

I'm 13 and I can't offord a new one.
I feel your pain, for the past two years playing minecraft I've been using ancient macbook that loves lag :) there will always be people who accuse others of hacks though, but sometimes it's only because they're salty that they died.

Reactions: Jef15ist

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If people call hacks but you didn't ,it just means your'e good and they are salty about it :P Just have a thick skin and ignore them. ( Don't start and argument with them though. )

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom