Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Floriske77

Novice Member
Jun 28, 2019
I liked the creative server soo much. It was a place where you could express yourself and be the artist. Maybe you could bring it back and there would be more players if there was like a weekly prize for the most beautiful build or builds like a top 3!

Floriske77

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
I would also like creative being added back to the server. Personally, I think those weekly prizes are a bad idea. Isn't expressing your creativity enough, why would you want prizes for it?

Floriske77

Novice Member
Jun 28, 2019
Hi ImJunior!
I would also like creative being added back to the server. Personally, I think those weekly prizes are a bad idea. Isn't expressing your creativity enough, why would you want prizes for it?
Back in the days there weren't a lot of people on the creative server and that was kinda boring so maybe like do something to improve the creative server massevly so more people want to join the creative server. It not necesserely has to be a competition or something like that? That was just an idea.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I also liked Creative a lot, but it was also removed because it was unpopular. It didn’t have enough players to keep it up. Adding prizes to it would attract people, but it would cost even more money.

Reactions: Floriske77
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom