Should Creative come back?

• Yes!

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • No!

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 373055

After bringing Skyblock to Cubecraft, I would like to see creative plots. There are not too many big servers offering this, so I think it would be nice as it would bring new players to the server. It is a different gamemode than the classic pvp-gamemodes, so I would like to see this implented like Skyblock.

It can also be added on Bedrock, because building is almost the same on both editions.

It could also bring a new team of designers ;-).

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I never really played it (except checked the lobby 1000 times because it was awesome)
But yeah, I love to build and I do it daily so I definitely agree that it should come back (I prefer very huge plots tho.)

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I don't know if we really need this because you can just make builds in solo minecraft and then send the screens or vids in the discord server or here on the forum. And if you want to build with other people, there are a lot of servers who have this.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
A yes from me! I have always loved building, especially with other people. If Creative comes back, I would prefer a plotworld with a global chat instead of separate plots because imo, a plotworld strengthens the community more.

ItzNoLIama

Jan 25, 2020
Belgium
It is an awesome idea if there is a unique twist to the concept of creative. What I mean by that is there should be something that would pop Cubecraft out from other Minecraft servers with the same concept of creative. Unique things would make Cubecraft be the place where you want to play creative. For example instead of just letting you build you'll first need to unlock that specific block/item, or placing minecraft skin decoys, adding minecraft heads, adding the ability to set pvp on/off on your plot. They could do something with that like they always do.

xAutumn

Sep 22, 2019
After bringing Skyblock to Cubecraft, I would like to see creative plots. There are not too many big servers offering this, so I think it would be nice as it would bring new players to the server. It is a different gamemode than the classic pvp-gamemodes, so I would like to see this implented like Skyblock.

It can also be added on Bedrock, because building is almost the same on both editions.

It could also bring a new team of designers ;-).
I always like to see new players entering the server because of a new gamemode. :^) I agree!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Personally, I wouldn't mind if Freebuild/Creative came back, but I am going to have to say no. Before The Big Change or however you want to call it, Creative servers were filled to the brim and at times, were impossible to get into. The long period without Creative was rather dull and when it was added back, it had about a month's worth of hype and that's about it. Then, the servers were dry with even fewer players than Parkour has now. Whilst the lobby was nice to be in, I just don't think Creative would have a big enough player base to be actually worth adding back. I think CubeCraft should focus on Skyblock for now before working on another big project like Creative.

D

Deleted member 373055

It is an awesome idea if there is a unique twist to the concept of creative. What I mean by that is there should be something that would pop Cubecraft out from other Minecraft servers with the same concept of creative. Unique things would make Cubecraft be the place where you want to play creative. For example instead of just letting you build you'll first need to unlock that specific block/item, or placing minecraft skin decoys, adding minecraft heads, adding the ability to set pvp on/off on your plot. They could do something with that like they always do.
Please not like the concept of Housing like on Hypixel as it limits your creativity. In Housing, you first have to unlock blocks before you can build, and that is actually already a thing at Hypixel so it is not original as well. I would agree on making more options, such as the ability to turn pvp on or off, so you can play kitpvp on your plot. Adding Worldedit would be very cool as well, limited on your plot of course.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if Freebuild/Creative came back, but I am going to have to say no. Before The Big Change or however you want to call it, Creative servers were filled to the brim and at times, were impossible to get into. The long period without Creative was rather dull and when it was added back, it had about a month's worth of hype and that's about it. Then, the servers were dry with even fewer players than Parkour has now. Whilst the lobby was nice to be in, I just don't think Creative would have a big enough player base to be actually worth adding back. I think CubeCraft should focus on Skyblock for now before working on another big project like Creative.
I think they should focus on Skyblock for now as well.

Reactions: ImJunior

lukas9446

Novice Member
May 13, 2017
Skyblock here on Cubecraft is the first minigame on minecraft Ive enjoyed for over a week for the first time in a very very long time. However in skyblock there's often a lot of waiting and then I need to look for temporary alternatives. Since my PvP skills are very limited PvP is not an option, Parkour is really laggy and everything else are short minigames there's not really a good alternative for me on Cubecraft. The first thing that came to my mind is Creative. I remember really enjoying Creative a couple of years ago, so I hope I will be able to play it on here again.

Overview: Good job on Skyblock, if possible bring Creative back. Thank u.

D

Deleted member 59979

I'd love to see creative back, it's not like it's gonna use up loads of servers as it's pretty stable in terms of servers used. If it's not too much work, would be very wanting it back : )

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I would love to see creative back, i never got to play it because i was too busy admiring the lobby, but I think it would be amazing for cube to have a creative server. I have seen some servers do ranking based on building ability, and I feel like that would be a nice thing to add to a cube creative so that people know who can give really good feedback and teach from experience. (also massive plots.)

(just realised how old this thread is, sorry about necro)

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom