Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Does only the build team create maps, or can normal players create their own maps for games?

If normal players can create their own maps, where would be the best place to build them and can we get people to review them so they can possibly be officially added to our favourite games?

Personally I would like to create a BlockWars map, I am on the leader board and would love some new variety to the maps, and so would many of my friends, so I'm just hoping we can influence the game without having to become staff.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Does only the build team create maps, or can normal players create their own maps for games?

If normal players can create their own maps, where would be the best place to build them and can we get people to review them so they can possibly be officially added to our favourite games?

Personally I would like to create a BlockWars map, I am on the leader board and would love some new variety to the maps, and so would many of my friends, so I'm just hoping we can influence the game without having to become staff.

Players used to be abel to...
Started working on a map...
Almost finished...
6 months in...
CCG removed it...
THEY SUCK!!!

Apply here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/applying-for-builder-open.49362/
Make sure your screenshots are abel to be seen on places like Imigur in a album or something ;)
If you have good building skills and pictures of your build then yes they might except you ;)

@Nikoshka @StorySays @LanceDaniels @Yoya Lock the question has been answerd...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There used to be a Map Submission sub forum but they removed it. Mostly because it took them way too much time to edit the accepted community maps to their linking.

I doubt it will come back. The Building Team has definitely grown. They don't really need the community's help anymore when it comes to maps. You could always apply for builder though or simply suggest new ones here on the forums.

Reactions: MoJoJoJo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom