• Needs a bit of improvement

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Britney Spears

The idea needs more thinking, but it could be a very cool addition to some games :p.

Reactions: TheJeroen

BetaScorpian

Apr 29, 2016
The Grid
again guys i think it would be a great idea to make an unusual item it spawn randomly such as a nether star and only once you get the nether star
you get a random quest
if you complete the quest then your get somthing

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I tried to came up with a few of my own idea's so here they are :p

---Secret Kits---
Super Spiderman - SkyWars:
A buffed version of the regular Spiderman Kit.
All the Leather Armour will have Protection II. An infinit Speed I or II Boost + Infinit Jump II Boost. 20 Cobweb.
Enchanted Golem - SkyWars: A buffed version of the regular Golem Kit.
All Iron Armour will get Protection I and the chestplate gets Thorns II. Also, you will receive a Poppy.
Green Arrow - SkyWars: A buffed version of the Archer Kit.
You'll receive 15 Arrows with a Power II Bow. You will also get non-enchanted Green dyed Chestplate and Boots.
Wizard Kit - SkyWars: A non-excisting Kit I came up with.
You will get a variaty of Potions and Splash Potion. (I'll let the Staff members think what Potion to balance this Kit). And a Purple Dyed non-enchanted Chestplate.
Horse Knight - SkyWars: Why risking getting shot off while walking on a bridge if you can ride a horse?
You'll receive a Horse with a Saddle ofcourse and 5 Hay Bales (Can be used for food). And 1 Golden Apple.
The Ban Hammer - SkyWars: Why not?
You'll receive a Blaze Rod with Knockback III or IV.

Egg Wizard - EggWars: It's called EGGWars and no Egg Kit so far?
You will get around 16 or 32 Eggs since I think 64 like in SkyWars would be OP since the other Teams couldn't build to mid anymore then.
Flyer - EggWars: For those who want to fly.
You'll receive and Elytra. Why won't this be TOO OP? The person first needs Sandstone Blocks in order to reach an island most of the times.

Ninja - MoneyWalls: For the sneaky people.
You get 2 Splash Potions of Invisibility, an infinit Speed I Boost and a Stone Sword.
Serial Killer - MoneyWalls: You get a REAL WEAPON.
You get a stone Axe with: Unbreaking I, Sharpness I, Bane of Arphotrops I and Smite I. Really nice for slaying Mobs!

Enderman - ControlPoint: Also for Sneaky People.
You get: Black Dyed Boots and Chestplate, 15 Chorus Fruit, an Eye of Ender with Sharpness II, Stone Pickaxe, 16 Brick Blocks and 2 Potions of Invisibility.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
It's definitely possible. It'd take a little while to set it all up though, and that's only if we decide it's worth doing. Hoping the rest of the staff likes it!

Count me in!. I am good with the Secret kits, as long as they are buffed accordingly. A Secret Kit will definitely take some time to develop. It shouldn't be too strong but not too weak. Also it shouldn't give you a HUGE advantage over other players (eg. Overpowered vs. Basic)

+1

BetaScorpian

Apr 29, 2016
The Grid
yea i am kinda thinking \
special ops kit(upgrade from pyromaniac)-skywars
includes
flint and steel
iron sword(flame I and sharpness I)
chain chest plate (fire protection V)

BetaScorpian

Apr 29, 2016
The Grid
i am thinking that you first have to buy the kit eg(pyromaniac) and then once you get a nether star it chooses a random quest for a random kit upgrade and now i get a quest to upgrade eg (pyromaniac to special ops) you fist have to complete the quest the unlock the kit the you have to buy it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom