• Yeah

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 428223

Hello CubeCrafters!

Well my suggestion is that the plus can create games in skywars, because lately the maps that people like the most like Time, Trees etc, do not come out almost never, apart from many games, you have to stay waiting for you to take you to a game but if the higher ranks create games ** by that I mean make "appear" a game ** we could play maps that people love.

Obviously they can only create one game and when that game is over they can create another

Good points:
people will be able to play their favorite maps, and there will be no more complaints about the maps that appear

Bad points:
It's too much configuration
and you do not know how people will use it

Last edited by a moderator:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Not a fan of this. A part of playing Skywars is having variance in the games - which is only really done with a weighted chest system (already a thing) and varying maps. Creating or making games appear is not as easy at it seems as you’re essentially creating a whole new server, which in my opinion is too much power. There would have to be cooldowns or limited, daily uses to avoid overloading the systems, if implemented.

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
Not a fan of this. A part of playing Skywars is having variance in the games - which is only really done with a weighted chest system (already a thing) and varying maps. Creating or making games appear is not as easy at it seems as you’re essentially creating a whole new server, which in my opinion is too much power. There would have to be cooldowns or limited, daily uses to avoid overloading the systems, if implemented.
I agree with you 100% man, there are many people with those ranks in the server and if each of them starts to create a particular game the rest of the server will get lagged or maybe the whole network will crash

Alpalish

Aug 8, 2018
+, We want to play in 2x maps with my friend, but we can't find them, it would be great if i could create maps

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
Top Bottom