Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
I think its good idea, create teams or clans (like clash royale) in alls games sky.. egg..lucky etc.....to get rewards or be the team with most points in the server....thats idea bring most people in the server

Reactions: Merlijnthunders

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
you mean team modes because those already exist
also this is really unspecific
I don't know where you got the idea that it would bring most people together instead of players with the most current points just being in that so they automatically are first

This is really not necessary at all and wouldn't be very beneficial being all it does is list the players with the most points combined

Reactions: Lilleh__

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
If you mean something where you can work together and be in the same games together, that already exists as parties. In parties you can drag your friends into games with you (if you are the party host)

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
u play clash royale ??? ..u dont understand my idea ..i say do teams or clans ..for win a tournament or something

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
I think its good idea, create teams or clans (like clash royale) in alls games sky.. egg..lucky etc.....to get rewards or be the team with most points in the server....thats idea bring most people in the server
You only said rewards (Like a team bonus) you never said anything about tournaments.
Setting tournaments up would be difficult, and could cause problems with with server: Lag, database errors, etc.
It is a good idea, but would be difficult.

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
bugs?? problems?? u just need to add the statistics of the players ...and create a winner clan
No you don't understand what I mean
Creating a clan system would be like the Guilds on Hypixel (Cubecraft is better)
Clans would be big groups of people, and this could harm the server with data overloads, if it is not prepared for this
Also, creating a gamemode specifically for clans to fight would take some effort, and the rewards for the winning clan would too.

Creating tournaments would be a struggle as well.

Your idea is great, but I don't really see it being added for quite a while.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
No you don't understand what I mean
Creating a clan system would be like the Guilds on Hypixel (Cubecraft is better)
Clans would be big groups of people, and this could harm the server with data overloads, if it is not prepared for this
Also, creating a gamemode specifically for clans to fight would take some effort, and the rewards for the winning clan would too.

Creating tournaments would be a struggle as well.

Your idea is great, but I don't really see it being added for quite a while.

How do you know it will cause a data overload? The statistics of players are already there, and must be stored somewhere. It's just a matter of totaling it up and showing it.

~

You can join a squad/clan. These are not from cubecraft but from the players themselves.

Not quite the same as an official guild system in my opinion.

~

Anyways, I would like to see clans in Cubecraft.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That's the point of the party system and the friend system I guess.
We have partys
Clans/Guilds is meh
It's definitely not the same!

Besides, Pixel is currently working on Guild Fortresses. A feature like Clash of Clans were you have to make and defend your fortress and take over other guild fortresses for prizes. I guess.

Considering how it isn't released yet, we could come up with our own version of that feature for our own 'Clans' or 'Squads'.

Something like a castle or clan hall. Where players could attack other clans castles and earn Clan XP and Clan points. We could build turrets, place mobs, and build traps to keep opposing clans away.

Reactions: matcha

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
i don't understand you.
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
How do you know it will cause a data overload? The statistics of players are already there, and must be stored somewhere. It's just a matter of totaling it up and showing it.

~

Not quite the same as an official guild system in my opinion.

~

Anyways, I would like to see clans in Cubecraft.

When another server (not going to say the name because advertising rules) did their "guilds" they had to limit how many people could join one "guild".
Then they let a youtuber host one that had a much higher limit, and it caused the server to lag a lot for all the players

Reactions: Gaaabb
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom