Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sness

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2017
in my first conversation CrazyManJR said i was verified for using hacks (what is isn't btw)
some days ago i maked ago a thread named: 'False ban still not solved'. MrCrazyManJR said something like this: i already said you got verified if you want to say something (or something like that) start a private conversation with me or contact me in discord. but i already started a new private conversation a month ago but he didn't reply.
@CrazymanJR if you see this thread please contact me in the private conversations i started. you still didn't reply about 1 month ago. so please please please contact me i want my unban (false ban) we will talk private in our conversation

Thanks for your attention
-RyanBKing (ign)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
in my first conversation CrazyManJR said i was verified for using hacks (what is isn't btw)
some days ago i maked ago a thread named: 'False ban still not solved'. MrCrazyManJR said something like this: i already said you got verified if you want to say something (or something like that) start a private conversation with me or contact me in discord. but i already started a new private conversation a month ago but he didn't reply.
@CrazymanJR if you see this thread please contact me in the private conversations i started. you still didn't reply about 1 month ago. so please please please contact me i want my unban (false ban) we will talk private in our conversation

Thanks for your attention
-RyanBKing (ign)

He dose not handel bans
Contact the staff that banned you

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is the second time that you are caught for hacking. Probably he has read your private conversation. Have you told him everything before your ban, as example I use optifine, but I don't use any hacks. I believe you that you haven't used any hacks. It was A long time ago and I think that you are changed. Everyone can make errors ;)
You can also contact him on discord for A faster respond.

Good luck!

Dark Sness

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2017
DodelijkeNoob. you are right.... a long time ago i used hacks yes. but then i think in mysself. using hacks isn't good so i stopped and now yes. i'm unfairly banned. i didn't use hacks now i stopped 1 year ago with hacking it's stupid

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
DodelijkeNoob. you are right.... a long time ago i used hacks yes. but then i think in mysself. using hacks isn't good so i stopped and now yes. i'm unfairly banned. because i didn't use hacks now
As said above, Please be patient. Again, If you made an appeal and if it's denied and your sure that it isn't a fair ban you can start a conversation with @CrazymanJR, but be patient your not the one who is banned by sentinel.

You can talk with CrazyManJR on discord too:
CrazymanJR#4742
(No need to spam it won't make any sense).

Dark Sness

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2017
i already started a conversation 1 month ago he didn't reply so i maked a new one this week

Dark Sness

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2017
Hoe kan ik contact him on discord for a faster reponse? i did send him a friend message but can't message him in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom