Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good idea?

• Total voters

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I know it isn't that big of a deal. However, in my opinion it would be nice if there was an "Undo Button" so you'll get your cubelets back and your Super, Überhaupt or Mythical Cubelet will be uncrafted. I don't think this should be implemented for crafting normal cubelets, since why wouldn't you Craft them with loot points. However, for the rest of them, it would be pretty neat! This idea would also be nice in case you craft your Cubelets, but then, you realise that you have to go on a vacation or something. (Since they expire after a short time)
Let me know what you think!

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't think this should be implemented for crafting normal cubelets, since why wouldn't you Craft them with loot points.
This idea would also be nice in case you craft your Cubelets, but then, you realise that you have to go on a vacation or something. (Since they expire after a short time)
But if you go on vacation you would want to craft your cubelets into the higher tier to reset the timer. The only case where I could see this being useful would be crafting a normal cubelet accidentially, since loot points don't expire. But I can't really imagine that happening on accident.

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
I think that sould be a great idea to add.:D

It make it easy to undo when u for exmaple craft a cubelet u didn't want to craft. Or like @komododragon 2002 say if u get change plans. (for example vacation)
But if the undo button get added it sould be a limited time until u can't undo anymore. Also so u can undo normal cubelet to. Just if you would like to change normal cubelet back. You get the chance. :cubelet::super_cubelet::uber_cubelet:

You could also add a uncraft button instead that make so u can uncraft any cubelet at anytime instead of a undo button. (This is just a suggestion;))
+1

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
You could also add a uncraft button instead that make so u can uncraft any cubelet at anytime instead of a undo button. (This is just a suggestion;))
I wouldn't mind that, but it would completely negate the expiring of cubelets since you could store all the cubelets as loot points until you decide to open them.

Reactions: The NightGhost02

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
But if you go on vacation you would want to craft your cubelets into the higher tier to reset the timer. The only case where I could see this being useful would be crafting a normal cubelet accidentially, since loot points don't expire. But I can't really imagine that happening on accident.
I think that sould be a great idea to add.:D

It make it easy to undo when u for exmaple craft a cubelet u didn't want to craft. Or like @komododragon 2002 say if u get change plans. (for example vacation)
But if the undo button get added it sould be a limited time until u can't undo anymore. Also so u can undo normal cubelet to. Just if you would like to change normal cubelet back. You get the chance. :cubelet::super_cubelet::uber_cubelet:

+1
Yeah, normal cubelets should be able to undo as well!
What about a cooldown? Like 12 hours or something?

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I like the idea of the undo feature, and I also don’t really understand the point of having cubelets expire after a set amount of time either.

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom