Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see a CPS cap on Bedrock/Java?

• Yes (Java)

Votes: 37 23.0%
  • Yes (Bedrock)

Votes: 106 65.8%
  • No (Java)

Votes: 42 26.1%
  • No (Bedrock)

Votes: 47 29.2%

• Total voters

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
This feature was implemented on Bedrock last week and is currently in effect!

We have decided not to enable this on Java however the code exists and could be one day if community opinion changes.
whats the cap? and is double clicking now allowed

clownfly

Dec 15, 2022
There should not be a cap. If there is one, it would def need to be like 25 but even then, we should not make kbm players be affected just because of mobile players. Its harder to play minecraft on mobile, we have known this for ages. There is nothing that you can really do about it. Just get better at clicking on mobile and there is not a need for the cps cap.

Also, some people are suggesting a cap of 10 or even 12. That is just absurd. I don't see myself as that fast of a clicker since I just click normally, but I get to 10, sometimes 11. Making a cap that low is just stupid and basically makes most clicking methods other than normal clicking pointless.

clownfly

Dec 15, 2022
Not only controller/Touch players but other PC players as well, because there are people that play trackpad and most people normal click(which doesn't double if you truly normal click) and it's also dependent on what mouse you buy, some office mice double and others, when they do double, cancel out basically all the clicks so it is not fair to 90% of the players on the network.

Due to doubles being dependent on what hardware you have, hardware not software, it completely depends on how well you do with what mouse you buy, making it not fair whilst on every mouse you have the ability to not double by actually normal clicking.
But we shouldn't penalize the players who can actually click at high speeds. If your mouse or device or whatever can not click that high, then it sucks to suck.

A lot of people seem to think that cps decides if you are a good player or not. Obviously it is a big factor, but you can be bad at the game yet still click insanely fast. I'm not like this anymore, but about a year or so ago when i was still experimenting with clicking methods (I had just switched from console to pc) i could only click about 6.5-7 cps, and i competed with everyone just fine.

I also wanted to mention, that normal click i get about 10, maybe 11. Butterfly clicking I get 12-13 consistently. I have tried pvp'ing with both methods and it felt the exact same as just using normal clicks.

Point is, clicks per second isn't as big of a factor in fighting as people think it is. If you can do everything very well but only click 7-8 cps, then you will still be a great minecraft player- the same does not work out for having a high cps but not being able to do other stuff well (if thats the case you wont be a great player)

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe meet in the middle, then? Could probably get away with 17 or 18.
I’d go with a solid 20, cps does not affect to much and there are ways on controller to each higher numbers than 15, mobiles like me already have a disadvantage anyways (movement) so it wouldn’t affect them either

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
But we shouldn't penalize the players who can actually click at high speeds. If your mouse or device or whatever can not click that high, then it sucks to suck.

A lot of people seem to think that cps decides if you are a good player or not. Obviously it is a big factor, but you can be bad at the game yet still click insanely fast. I'm not like this anymore, but about a year or so ago when i was still experimenting with clicking methods (I had just switched from console to pc) i could only click about 6.5-7 cps, and i competed with everyone just fine.

I also wanted to mention, that normal click i get about 10, maybe 11. Butterfly clicking I get 12-13 consistently. I have tried pvp'ing with both methods and it felt the exact same as just using normal clicks.

Point is, clicks per second isn't as big of a factor in fighting as people think it is. If you can do everything very well but only click 7-8 cps, then you will still be a great minecraft player- the same does not work out for having a high cps but not being able to do other stuff well (if thats the case you wont be a great player)
And have you played on mobile? Trust me, it sucks to just be spammed by pc players over and over again.
Just get better at clicking on mobile and there is not a need for the cps cap.
No, no no no no. Do you not understand how hard it is to click the screen fast, use it to move, jump, cycle hotbar, and crouch. That’s not possible for most mobile players. You should be happy you can even use the handicap of double clicking, because mobile players don’t get that. Show me 20 cps on mobile, and I will change my thoughts, but the cps cap is necessary for a server made up of touch, controller, and pc (and yes controller players, I know you cannot spam a literal trigger at 20 cps either)

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
And have you played on mobile? Trust me, it sucks to just be spammed by pc players over and over again.

No, no no no no. Do you not understand how hard it is to click the screen fast, use it to move, jump, cycle hotbar, and crouch. That’s not possible for most mobile players. You should be happy you can even use the handicap of double clicking, because mobile players don’t get that. Show me 20 cps on mobile, and I will change my thoughts, but the cps cap is necessary for a server made up of touch, controller, and pc (and yes controller players, I know you cannot spam a literal trigger at 20 cps either)
Honestly idk why CC allowed double-clicking. I’m considering quitting cubecraft (and my Cubecraft YouTube Channel).

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, at this point why not allow controller players turbo… it’s not fair to most the community, because this matchmaking doesn’t always actually work. I’ve seen plenty of mobile players in eggwars mega, including reesle, so I know for a fact that it is imperfect. So what’s even the point in touch and controller even playing, if PC players are allowed to cheat, and no platform has the capability to do the same? Please cubecraft, reconsider this decision. It has made many touch and controller players (especially touch) very unhappy and even more oppressed (in pvp terms) then they already were.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I mean, at this point why not allow controller players turbo… it’s not fair to most the community, because this matchmaking doesn’t always actually work. I’ve seen plenty of mobile players in eggwars mega, including reesle, so I know for a fact that it is imperfect. So what’s even the point in touch and controller even playing, if PC players are allowed to cheat, and no platform has the capability to do the same? Please cubecraft, reconsider this decision. It has made many touch and controller players (especially touch) very unhappy and even more oppressed (in pvp terms) then they already were.
They might as well just allow people to auto click at this point.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
While they’re at it, forget auto clicking, they might as well allow anti kb because we’ll never be able to escape their combos let alone get a hit.

Reactions: legendaryfox977

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I would also love to see a cap, although is there any chance we could still have unlimited cps for block placement? Also, for the people saying 25 as cap, who tf can click that fast, seriously?!
Ikr. They have to use scummy double-clicking to click super fast. Very unfair.

Reactions: legendaryfox977
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom