Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Why u added new game Blockwars bridge?
i'm really mad and hate bc Cubecraft copy the game like hypixel bridge
Please stop copy game from hypixel
I think cubecraft added new game and get many player right?
But there so many hacker,glitch, and bug.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok I'm just going to copy what @Megaaa said to another post:
Oh boy oh boy where to start. You have some great points of this gamemode being a rip-off of the famous Hypixel gamemode bridge duels. But what if Hypixel didn't invent the gamemode? (I did research before writing this)

Let's get back to 2016 on a server called MCGamerzone. They had a gamemode called The Bridge. What was the game about:
  • It's a team based mini game
  • 1 Bridge connected 2 islands (this bridge is a bit wider than the Blockwars bridges bridge)
  • Damage the enemie's nexus
Oh, this sounds a bit like the minigame on Hypixel and on Cube. But on Cube you have to damage the Core instead of the Nexus. But wait there's more.

Around the same year, Mineplex made a game called 'The Bridges'. Sounds familiar yet?
  • 4 teams bases minigame
  • Grace period to prepare you to fight other players
  • When grace period is over bridges will appear so you can fight the enemy
  • Last team standing wins
Again Hypixel made a 4 team based minigame on the bridges. Where you have to fight other players and the last team standing wins.

Conclusion: Every server 'copies' a mini game from other servers. The only give it a twist on it. Like Cube did with BlockWars bridges. Maybe it's called Blockwars bridges because there's a blue and red team like of the gamemode Blockwars. On Hypixel you only have to score 5 times in order to win. On Blockwars Bridges you have to score 25 times (due the fact it's a 5v5 based mini game). Another thing to mention is that Blockwars bridges is a n original gamemode on the Bedrock server of CubeCraft like @Conea64 said. No other server on the Bedrock community has done this.

Long story short: It's not a rip-off of Hypixel. So instead of complaining that almost every game is a rip-off of other servers. Let's appreciate the hard work and effort they put in this gamemode to satisfy the player base.

Reactions: Megaaa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back to the orange team! 🍊
Top Bottom