Not open for further replies.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
hello, devs!
it would be really appreciated if each time a Chinese player entered a game, a xue hua piao piao bei feng xiao xiao plays, or you could just make them say it in the chat, thanks!
Anyone living in China can't play Cubecraft, China has it's own version of Minecraft. Cubecraft doesn't have a Chinese server so they can't play Cubecraft anyways.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Anyone living in China can't play Cubecraft, China has it's own version of Minecraft. Cubecraft doesn't have a Chinese server so they can't play Cubecraft anyways.
+ we’re also not doing this for Dutch, English, NA or Spanish players so there is no reason to add this if we also do not have it for the biggest part of our playerbase

Reactions: Vrachtschip

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello!

I support the part that when you enter a game that message will come up, but not a sound, as there is nothing like that for any language and I don't think they will only implement it for Chinese.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
So basically this thread is saying, when a Chinese player joins. It will play a sound.
First of all, every single time a player who joins will play that sound will be very irritating to some people

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
So basically this thread is saying, when a Chinese player joins. It will play a sound.
First of all, every single time a player who joins will play that sound will be very irritating to some people
It’s a joke thread bro, lol.

Reactions: kristiankunc
Apr 27, 2021
This is interesting but I don’t think it’s important enough to be added, and you can be a Chinese living in other countries, just like a Chinese living in England, like me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom