Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
You know what would be a cool solo Eggwars map theme? It would be a small map of only 4 slots, but it would be a to the death thing. The theme would be youtubers, BajanCanadian, PeteZahHutt, Preston, and Jerome. It would be like a 1v1v1v1 of all the Youtubers who are famous on this server. The islands would be a statue of each player, and the middle could be two diamond swords crossed. I am not a game designer so you do not have to do that design if you don't want to, but I think a Youtuber map would be a fun play to duel your friends in Eggwars.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I wouldn't like that. Not only would it be painfully cringe, it has no room for detail.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Not only this 4 YouTubers are the most famous one. There are some Spanish YouTubers that are also popular. But why aren't going to build the map by yourself?

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
Not only this 4 YouTubers are the most famous one. There are some Spanish YouTubers that are also popular. But why aren't going to build the map by yourself?
Because I have 0Talent as a builder, everyone else could do it a lot better then me. It was just an idea because there are many people that come onto this server to find these youtubers who are famous. I do not think it would be unfair because the youtubers I mentioned did a lot of work for their channels to get there subscribers, if I missed any youtubers it is only because I named the ones I know about. Like I said there is room for improvement and we can add any other youtube to the map.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
No I wouldn't play it and I don't think anyone else would either. Sorry. :(

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom