Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggzCanFly

Nov 23, 2013
On the assassin server, I think we should be able to convert a certain amount of coins into a higher tier coin to save space, e.g. 5 dark coins convert into a gold coin. 2 gold coins convert into a platinum coin. 10 dark coins convert into a platinum coin. This would save alot of inventory space. Maybe you could add this to each shop?

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
That would require an insane amount of code, and a panel to do so, I believe.

The game is playable without this feature, and has worked for the thousands of people who have tried it so far, so, this suggestion is not bad, but take it as archived, likely not going to happen anytime soon.

Reactions: PiggzCanFly

PiggzCanFly

Nov 23, 2013
That would require an insane amount of code, and a panel to do so, I believe.

The game is playable without this feature, and has worked for the thousands of people who have tried it so far, so, this suggestion is not bad, but take it as archived, likely not going to happen anytime soon.
Ah, sorry i did not think about the amount of time it would take. Its just that the dark coins take up so much inventory space xD thanks for considering.

Berguland

Oct 29, 2013
I see that what he is suggesting would be very helpful but won't kill,you if you don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom