Not open for further replies.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
So here's a couple suggestions about conversations :3

1. Ability to Edit
I tried making a draft for a thread for later in a conversation but I later realized I could not edit conversations :( Also it is very annoying in pm​

2. Increase Conversation Limit
I've also tried to make a little forums game a long time ago where you would pass a conversation around but I couldn't do this as conversations cap out at 5 people :(​

3. Remove "Lock Conversation"
There is really no point in having this. @Mac often complains about this feature in discord a lot so it should probably just be removed. :P​

Reactions: ciwa and Spinnypoo

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

1. Ability to Edit
I tried making a draft for a thread for later in a conversation but I later realized I could not edit conversations :( Also it is very annoying in pm​

I've also tried to make a little forums game a long time ago where you would pass a conversation around but I couldn't do this as conversations cap out at 5 people :(​

There is really no point in having this. @Mac often complains about this feature in discord a lot so it should probably just be removed. :p​
I agree with all of these. The conversation limit has no point, and the ability to edit is a must have.

Reactions: Power Ranger
U

Unipotato

I agree with all of these. I rememember from somewhere that you can't edit PM's because someone could say something offensive to another person via PM and then edit it away, so there would have to be a way for staff to see if something had been edited and what the original was to avoid this. Other than that, I completely agree.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
lucianchauvin.com
All of these should really be implemented. I once was one of those people who asked for locks on threads that didn't really needed to be locked. I realize that it really is annoying and really rude. I think they have the max limit set to 5 to reduce a way to spam a large amount of people. I think it could possibly be increase to 10 or 20 though. This would be some minor changes but have big effects!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I think the ability to delete a conversation would be good. Yea, and I never really did understand why they added "Lock this post" etc. I agree with this
All of these should really be implemented. I once was one of those people who asked for locks on threads that didn't really needed to be locked. I realize that it really is annoying and really rude. I think they have the max limit set to 5 to reduce a way to spam a large amount of people. I think it could possibly be increase to 10 or 20 though. This would be some minor changes but have big effects!

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.

1. Ability to Edit

There is really no point in having this. @Mac often complains about this feature in discord a lot so it should probably just be removed. :p​
1 isn't a really good idea like what you said that you can edit it when you'd said something offensive and you edit is .-.

2 and 3 are really good idea's I do agree with both of them. Increasing your limit is just a !! and 3 is useful for people who don't know how to use conversations.

Maybe add that you are able to send a message in PM whenever you want. Not that you have to wait 1 minute to send a new message .-.

Anyways, good suggestions ^-^

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
agreed with this one right here
1 isn't a really good idea like what you said that you can edit it when you'd said something offensive and you edit is .-.

2 and 3 are really good idea's I do agree with both of them. Increasing your limit is just a !! and 3 is useful for people who don't know how to use conversations.

Maybe add that you are able to send a message in PM whenever you want. Not that you have to wait 1 minute to send a new message .-.

Anyways, good suggestions ^-^

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't agree with the first one.

Players can take advantage of this in a bad way. Messages will be edited after someone has replied.
I understand not everyone will do this but it is a risk.

I agree with the other two suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
Top Bottom