Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello if you're reading this.

Glad you've been into here. So, recenly an Streamer on Twitch was live and every "ranked player" he/she saw in her private game got kicked from the game. So I joined and yes I got kicked because I'm probably too good for you. Isn't it abusing your perk? Like, with streamsniping & hacking I totally get you'll be kicked but if you're getting kicked because of being a ranker that paid money on a server that makes you instantly good, that's nonsense. Not every ranker is good, right? Don't make me to play on alts. You have the freedom of the game but it's not fair for everyone that wants to play without streamsniping smh.

My solution, make it punishable if you kick like this, it's an horrible way for a private to kick for no good reason at all. Like losing your YouTube rank or a ban. Let us play, that's all, for fun! It only creates hate to the content creator if you do it.

If you agree, react with :agree:, if you're unsure, react with this :unsure:, and if you don't agree, react with this :disagree:, please tell why.

TY for reading and BYE!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I guess its up to the owner of the private game and who they want in it? tho i do feel kicking all ranked player specifically is a little bit of abuse with the command as long as there's not specific reason for actually kicking the ranked player(s). I'm not sure wether it would be a good to bring in a rule + punishment track for this as it seems to be a very special case... it would probably be an internal decision if a youtuber was to be punished for abuse of commands

Reactions: Zathelas

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
If it's a private game it is all up to the owner of this game who plays and who doesn't. Sure it isn't right to just kick all ranks but if that's what they want can't do much about it.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zathelas

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I have went and found the clip in question where you were kicked.
(https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1080549654?t=1h56m25s)

It was a private game, not a public game so it's best not to say it was as you are misleading others in this thread. Like here:

She also did not kick you because of this:
every "ranked player" he/she saw in her private game got kicked from the game. So I joined and yes I got kicked because I'm probably too good for you. Isn't it abusing your perk? Like, with streamsniping & hacking I totally get you'll be kicked but if you're getting kicked because of being a ranker that paid money on a server that makes you instantly good, that's nonsense.
She actually said you were stream sniping in the clip. Not only this but there were was another gold rank player in the game who was not kicked so this is not accurate.

Even in the stream before this one, you were in her private game and she didn't kick you.

To me it seems as if you have a history with this streamer but the fact is that she has used the private games system correctly in order to create a more entertaining experience for her viewers where stream snipers / good players are not ruining her gameplay.

I will go ahead and deny/lock this thread as we will not be continuing with this suggestion regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom