Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello, I am here today to talk to you about the rank of Content Creator. I think this suggestion might be interesting. I will start now. Within the discord is implemented the rank of Content Creator, for the famous people on YouTube or Twitch. But why not, let's implement this very thing within the official website (forums)?

I think this might be a good idea, because then the "celebrities", who have a Forums account, can be easily distinguished.

Thanks everyone.

Reactions: Amoreiii

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
So you are saying that people with content Creator rank should get a content creator name or color on the forms?

Reactions: Ferrcho

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hola!
Sinceramente, no lo veo necesario, no es algo "importante" por así decirlo dentro del foro.
Si se implementase eso, también habrían que implementar los rangos en el foro; (esmeralda,diamante,oro...)

D

Deleted member 469419

Back in time (with the old forums) this was implemented, youtubers used to have a custom tag like do the staff members, but this disappeared with the new forums releasing just as did the accounts linkings.

Developers may be developing this again, although I don't see it completely necessary. They don't make any special function to the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LoveAndMafia
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom