Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone.

This has already been suggested before, but I still want to make this suggestion.

My suggestion is to make constant toxicity punishable. A lot of people are toxic and that shouldn't be a problem. It's kind of part of the online world. But when someone keeps acting toxic, it should be punishable. It is annoying and it hurts people.

When someone says "ur bad" or something related, it shouldn't be a problem in my opinion. But when someone keeps telling you what you're bad but constantly in another way, it isn't spamming or swearing and I don't think it gets accepted as bullying as well.

Thanks for reading.

Reactions: Westsi and Conea64

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Here's my opinion, I think no, only because major toxicity should only be the one banned, as much as minor toxicity can be anti-social, it is just a part of things and could wipe half of cube. Minor toxicity can be annoying but overall its not really hurting anyone, just a bit ragey and silly and nobody is perfect so at some point most people will say things like "ure bad".
But I don't think we need a change on these rules, this is because major toxicity is already punishable on the bullying/swearing track. If it is constant then it would also fall under the spamming rule.

In short I don't think anything should change since it is already mostly sorted out. yes, it is anti-social and a bit obnoxious but it isn't too big of a deal and you can just ignore those players, and if someone is highly toxic the chances are is that they are already are breaking another rule like I mentioned.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Here's my opinion, I think no, only because major toxicity should only be the one banned, as much as minor toxicity can be anti-social, it is just a part of things and could wipe half of cube. Minor toxicity can be annoying but overall its not really hurting anyone, just a bit ragey and silly and nobody is perfect so at some point most people will say things like "ure bad".
But I don't think we need a change on these rules, this is because major toxicity is already punishable on the bullying/swearing track. If it is constant then it would also fall under the spamming rule.

In short I don't think anything should change since it is already mostly sorted out. yes, it is anti-social and a bit obnoxious but it isn't too big of a deal and you can just ignore those players, and if someone is highly toxic the chances are is that they are already are breaking another rule like I mentioned.
I disagree.

Things like "ur bad" are fine imo. But when someone tells you 6 times in one game it ain't fun anymore.
When I want to report it as bullying, they will deny it and say that they were just being toxic.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
But when someone tells you 6 times in one game it ain't fun anymore.
Would that be counted as spam though? If not, then yes this needs to be added and I'll change my vote 😂
Just though I'd mention I am a bedrock player and don't receive much toxicity because nobody types in chat at all so I may be completely wrong about this xD

Reactions: Quis
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom