Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2018
I've got a problem. Everytime I log in on Cubecraft and start playing one or two games, I will get disconnected from the server. First I see: Joining world, then Loading Terrain and after that I get kicked from the server with the message: Connection lost, Disconnected. I only experience this issue on Cubecraft. For example: If I play on Hypixel, I will not get disconnected. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

xIceCreamLover.

Reactions: Joseph Reid

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
I've got a problem. Everytime I log in on Cubecraft and start playing one or two games, I will get disconnected from the server. First I see: Joining world, then Loading Terrain and after that I get kicked from the server with the message: Connection lost, Disconnected. I only experience this issue on Cubecraft. For example: If I play on Hypixel, I will not get disconnected. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

xIceCreamLover.
I will give you an opinion I am not sure about this but I think you have a connection problem lost because your Ip is down... this problem can be repaired and if you change the Wifi service I mean a better internet After that, your lost connection problem will not happen anymore.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I will give you an opinion I am not sure about this but I think you have a connection problem lost because your Ip is down... this problem can be repaired and if you change the Wifi service I mean a better internet After that, your lost connection problem will not happen anymore.
Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old, based on the last post, as this is considered necroposting and is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom