Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 4, 2017
hi players.
i can join any other server with no problem with 10-15 ping. however, when i try to join this server im stuck in the lobby getting 1000+ ping? some help me out please.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToastO_O

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Cubecraft is hosted in Europe while most servers I know about are hosted in the United States or have Us versions. I usually get 40 ms on most US servers but I have 160 on Cubecraft. That's probably your problem as well.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
There is a variety of reasons why you could be experiencing lag in multiplayer mode. The most popular and regular reason for Minecraft Lag in the multiplayer mode of the game is due to high Latency. What this means is that your internet connection is not reliable or gaming optimized causing a bad game connection. But it is probably you who lives in the US where they currently have no host. Please tell us in which country you live so we write more detailed about your problem. Thanks! :)

Aug 4, 2017
There is a variety of reasons why you could be experiencing lag in multiplayer mode. The most popular and regular reason for Minecraft Lag in the multiplayer mode of the game is due to high Latency. What this means is that your internet connection is not reliable or gaming optimized causing a bad game connection. But it is probably you who lives in the US where they currently have no host. Please tell us in which country you live so we write more detailed about your problem. Thanks! :)
I appreciate the response! But my internet connection is very stable and performs good.

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you all for your responses! But is it normal to join this server and not being able to move at all? I try to play eggwars with my neighbors and their connection is just fine. I played plenty of eggwars in the past and it was fine, but for some reason now i cant even move?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Thank you all for your responses! But is it normal to join this server and not being able to move at all? I try to play eggwars with my neighbors and their connection is just fine. I played plenty of eggwars in the past and it was fine, but for some reason now i cant even move?
That's not really normal, no. Are you sure your internet connection is good?

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net

What do you mean by can't move? Are you saying that everyone's frozen on your screen?

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
hi players.
i can join any other server with no problem with 10-15 ping. however, when i try to join this server im stuck in the lobby getting 100+ ping? some help me out please.
Probably That Happens To Me Every Time I Join And I Just Wait At My Place Without Even Moving For About 30 Seconds and try to move After That, This Won't Make Sense For Some People But That is My Solution.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If you are in the US, 100+ ping is normal here. This is because cubecraft's servers aren't located in the US.
Our internet is out of the west coast US and im a steady 55-65 fps even on 4 GB of Ram
hi players.
i can join any other server with no problem with 10-15 ping. however, when i try to join this server im stuck in the lobby getting 100+ ping? some help me out please.
on top of it being European theres also many other factors however even in north or south america 100 or more ping means that your internet is fine but theres an issue connecting to that particular server, 100 ping is essentially lag free, many factors can contribute to such a poor connection

Computer Virus
Poor internet (or internet provider)
Bad router or modem
The atmospheric conditions (ozone,radiation, ect)
Solar Flares
Weather
Your Location

And so on

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
hello!!! Muh... I have 1 quesion : Do u Love Madrid ? 😅
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Fesa's profile.
Hello!!! Fesa :D
Top Bottom