Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iNuttellaa

Dec 16, 2020
(Paste from message I sent in discord)
So basically roughly a week ago I got banned ago because I had massive lag spikes, was a temporary ban 7 days for cheating so I just appealed and didn't really care if the appeal was accepted or not because you know, temporary, but today I was waiting for my friend to get on and playing some duels, started lagging and didn't think much of it, and boom, I got banned, was again a temporary and I tried appealing again, went to try to log in to see if I got unbanned, nope, and now Connection Blocked as well, it's really annoying because me and my friend like to play together and mess around and now you know, banned.

Since sending this message in the discord I've came to find out I've been unbanned, but still have a blocked connection, was told to write to support on forums, so here I am.
IGN: iNuttellaa

iNuttellaa

Dec 16, 2020
Also just in case, I would like to say both bans were false and simply happened because of lag spikes during PVP, when the bans occurred it was always because I would be in a fight, spike to 700-1000 and get banned, I was not using anything that gives me an advantage, nor was I on anything such as a client, just wanted to specify.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hi there,
As this player above me says u can do that, basically put your blocked connection code in the staff-help and tag a mod and he will ask a unblock for you. Or basically you can contact support@cubecraft.net via Gmail and ask them to remove it too.
Goodluck!
-Critly

iNuttellaa

Dec 16, 2020
As much as you want to play Cubecraft, Please be patient for Staff to unblock your connection.
I understand there's no rush I just wanted to put it out there in as many ways as I could, I'm fine with waiting I just wanted to make sure I at least got a response

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom