Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
I like pineapple on pizza, but I don’t rly like pineapples by themselves. They feel weird in your mouth… at least that’s what I said in the past…

I dunno… the pineapples that are on pizza are on small chunks and I can handle those… so maybe I’m alright with pineapple in the first place, as long as they’re bite sized…

I think I have killed some Europeans with this post Akkek.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I like pineapple on pizza, but I don’t rly like pineapples by themselves. They feel weird in your mouth… at least that’s what I said in the past…

I dunno… the pineapples that are on pizza are on small chunks and I can handle those… so maybe I’m alright with pineapple in the first place, as long as they’re bite sized…

I agree, Pineapple on pizza is good, but not so much alone.

Reactions: zzRouxfop / xAkkek

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Same, pineapple on pizza is great, I also like it in blended drinks but not alone.

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

pineapple on pizza >>>>

im so proud of your bravery to confess to the world like this <3

c2crrazy

Mar 6, 2023

If you like pineapple on pizza you should not be trusted in anyways😂 my sister likes pineapple and it just disgusts me how someone can like that so much😂

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I have no problem with pineapples, but I have problem with pizzas. Weird substance with various things in it - it feels broken.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom