Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

olovley

Jun 20, 2022
United States
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m writing this with my friend on a call because we both have issues and complaints about the current state of Eggwars. We play doubles together and have made it a tradition to play everyday and because of this we have noticed many bugs and features that have been added and or removed. We have enjoyed your game greatly but with the recent update our gameplay experience has been less then ideal.

1. The Gens are 50% slower then they used to be. A while back you updated the Bedrock edition to make the generators faster, which we enjoyed thoroughly. We got used to it quickly and it was very helpful for when someone was rushing us and we both needed to get iron fast. However, today while we were both playing together it took me almost 1 full minute to get enough iron on a level 2 generator. There was absolutely no reason to slow them down and it has made it we can not have quick and easy games, but we also have to deal with people with enchanted iron armor, meanwhile we have nothing apart from 10 andesite.

2. Since the wild update, spectating after you die in game has been awful. At first, the world pulsated and didn’t load in all the way. You would have to be within a radius of like 5 blocks to see a person. It’s gotten better now but the issue is still there. Not only do you have to still be very close to someone to see them, but we still have our items in our inventory when we die. When we click on them they disappear but it’s still a bug. We hope that this will be a main concern with your team. (Image attached)

3. On the topic of death, you added a new feature where if you die while the egg breaks you don’t respawn. This should be reserved for hardcore mode, not normal or overpowered. We personally dislike overpowered mode but this new feature have made it all the more worse. The game was perfectly fine before the wild update, it was our favorite game to play together, emphasis on the word ‘was’. This feature makes the game unnecessarily harder, at the end of the day game should be fun to play and this does the opposite. It’s not even fun for the people who break the eggs because their kills that they expect to get are gone.

4. Since the updated has happened, the party system hasn't been working for Eggwars. We don't know if this problem occurs in other games, but when we are playing and both of us get eliminated from the game it has been saying that we have to wait for all party members to finish the game. This is a problem because my friend have to keep disbanding the party and re-partying and this gets quite annoying, especially when it happens every other game and we are going on a session to do our favorite maps. (Images attached)

5. This is a minor problem but still a bug at that, When a person leaves their name is always orange. This makes it confusing because we’ll think that orange is gone when in reality it was someone from a different color that left. Of course, this only takes one glance at the leaderboard to resolve but still, continuity is important.

6. There’s a glitch that has been mentioned multiple times, it’s when you will hit a person off the edge and you won’t get the kill. This is not just a bug, but a huge flaw. We like to compete to see who can get the most kills within a game and when we don’t get a kill after a person falls into the void it ruins the fun and the stats.

7. There was a feature that you added in a past update that both of us adored and thought it was genius, you removed it recently. When you break a person’s egg, and they decide to jump into the void or they fall by mistake, you used to get the kill, it said in chat “You earned a kill for [] falling into the void!” or something along the lines of that. This was a long awaited thing for us and now it’s gone. This was an amazing feature and I hope to see it back in the future.

8. This is something that only I experience so I’ll be explaining this in detail. There’s a glitch where if I die, on forest specifically, my island will just not load in. This has happened many times, both in spectator mode and while I was playing. This mainly happens to red. Today, while we were playing, my island looked blank and I could only see what was beyond it. Green was coming to us over and over and I couldn’t do anything because I couldn’t see the bridge. I could only see entities so when they jumped to our island I simply had to guess if I was hitting them or a block in the way. It took me dying 6 times for the island to finally load in. There was another time where this happened but 10x worse. Not only was everything void and I could barley even see entities, but I couldn’t move. I couldn’t move my head, I couldn’t place any blocks, I just had to sit back and wait for someone to either kill me or for me to get eliminated from the game. This is a huge glitch that happens far too frequently. (Image attached)

We hope that these will be fixed in the near future or else I’m afraid that this server will go off of our list and into the forgotten games pile. We hope that this finds you in good health!

-Deyond7978 and oLovley

Attachments

• B4135F00-6103-4234-9770-11405F9383DD.PNG
    B4135F00-6103-4234-9770-11405F9383DD.PNG
    710 KB · Views: 63
  • BABD871E-B37F-4FC9-A4C1-A930B8AC0F0C.jpg
    BABD871E-B37F-4FC9-A4C1-A930B8AC0F0C.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_2022-06-20-01-29-10-76_5c8300b655012b1930f2e0a7b81bf6a9.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-20-01-29-10-76_5c8300b655012b1930f2e0a7b81bf6a9.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2022-06-20-01-10-58-48_5c8300b655012b1930f2e0a7b81bf6a9.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-20-01-10-58-48_5c8300b655012b1930f2e0a7b81bf6a9.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 56
  • B4135F00-6103-4234-9770-11405F9383DD.PNG
    B4135F00-6103-4234-9770-11405F9383DD.PNG
    710 KB · Views: 63
  • BABD871E-B37F-4FC9-A4C1-A930B8AC0F0C.jpg
    BABD871E-B37F-4FC9-A4C1-A930B8AC0F0C.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 57

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah since the wild update spectator mode became alot worse also when your in a party it doesn’t allow the party leader to choose a new game so that makes the party leader use /hub %force% plus there is no reason to make the gens 50% slower even in overpowered mode it takes a really long time to get iron and rush eggwars really needs fixing.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Most, if not all, oft the things you mentioned here are bugs. These bugs exist because of the recent because of the recent backend changes they've made to how the game runs. These changes are bound to bring out bugs, but it'll be worth it in the long run! You can read about why that is here!

I get that bugs are very frustrating, however you should report them here (java) or here (bedrock)! This will help let developers know there is an issue, what said issue is, and how to fix it! If you don't know how to recreate a bug or it only happens to you try to report it in staff-help on Discord with a Whereami, this again could help developers look into fixing it!

I will say however, if I remember correctly, the islands not loading in should be fixable by changing your render distance. Obviously it shouldn't be happening in the first place, but until they've managed to fix it this is a good temporary fix!

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I will say however, if I remember correctly, the islands not loading in should be fixable by changing your render distance. Obviously it shouldn't be happening in the first place, but until they've managed to fix it this is a good temporary fix!
No it’s not the render distance from about 3 weeks ago there was a bug in minecrfat bedrock where when you spectate it’s lagging the island and the players and invisible until you go closer then they will appear.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
No it’s not the render distance from about 3 weeks ago there was a bug in minecrfat bedrock where when you spectate it’s lagging the island and the players and invisible until you go closer then they will appear.
Oh, that still sounds a lot like the rendering bug to me, but I guess that's my mistake, whoops!

Reactions: legendaryfox977

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! I understand your frustration, sorry for the inconvenience. All these bugs you mentioned are known and getting looked into, though feel free to create a bug report :)

Reactions: Fesa

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m writing this with my friend on a call because we both have issues and complaints about the current state of Eggwars. We play doubles together and have made it a tradition to play everyday and because of this we have noticed many bugs and features that have been added and or removed. We have enjoyed your game greatly but with the recent update our gameplay experience has been less then ideal.

1. The Gens are 50% slower then they used to be. A while back you updated the Bedrock edition to make the generators faster, which we enjoyed thoroughly. We got used to it quickly and it was very helpful for when someone was rushing us and we both needed to get iron fast. However, today while we were both playing together it took me almost 1 full minute to get enough iron on a level 2 generator. There was absolutely no reason to slow them down and it has made it we can not have quick and easy games, but we also have to deal with people with enchanted iron armor, meanwhile we have nothing apart from 10 andesite.

2. Since the wild update, spectating after you die in game has been awful. At first, the world pulsated and didn’t load in all the way. You would have to be within a radius of like 5 blocks to see a person. It’s gotten better now but the issue is still there. Not only do you have to still be very close to someone to see them, but we still have our items in our inventory when we die. When we click on them they disappear but it’s still a bug. We hope that this will be a main concern with your team. (Image attached)

3. On the topic of death, you added a new feature where if you die while the egg breaks you don’t respawn. This should be reserved for hardcore mode, not normal or overpowered. We personally dislike overpowered mode but this new feature have made it all the more worse. The game was perfectly fine before the wild update, it was our favorite game to play together, emphasis on the word ‘was’. This feature makes the game unnecessarily harder, at the end of the day game should be fun to play and this does the opposite. It’s not even fun for the people who break the eggs because their kills that they expect to get are gone.

4. Since the updated has happened, the party system hasn't been working for Eggwars. We don't know if this problem occurs in other games, but when we are playing and both of us get eliminated from the game it has been saying that we have to wait for all party members to finish the game. This is a problem because my friend have to keep disbanding the party and re-partying and this gets quite annoying, especially when it happens every other game and we are going on a session to do our favorite maps. (Images attached)

5. This is a minor problem but still a bug at that, When a person leaves their name is always orange. This makes it confusing because we’ll think that orange is gone when in reality it was someone from a different color that left. Of course, this only takes one glance at the leaderboard to resolve but still, continuity is important.

6. There’s a glitch that has been mentioned multiple times, it’s when you will hit a person off the edge and you won’t get the kill. This is not just a bug, but a huge flaw. We like to compete to see who can get the most kills within a game and when we don’t get a kill after a person falls into the void it ruins the fun and the stats.

7. There was a feature that you added in a past update that both of us adored and thought it was genius, you removed it recently. When you break a person’s egg, and they decide to jump into the void or they fall by mistake, you used to get the kill, it said in chat “You earned a kill for [] falling into the void!” or something along the lines of that. This was a long awaited thing for us and now it’s gone. This was an amazing feature and I hope to see it back in the future.

8. This is something that only I experience so I’ll be explaining this in detail. There’s a glitch where if I die, on forest specifically, my island will just not load in. This has happened many times, both in spectator mode and while I was playing. This mainly happens to red. Today, while we were playing, my island looked blank and I could only see what was beyond it. Green was coming to us over and over and I couldn’t do anything because I couldn’t see the bridge. I could only see entities so when they jumped to our island I simply had to guess if I was hitting them or a block in the way. It took me dying 6 times for the island to finally load in. There was another time where this happened but 10x worse. Not only was everything void and I could barley even see entities, but I couldn’t move. I couldn’t move my head, I couldn’t place any blocks, I just had to sit back and wait for someone to either kill me or for me to get eliminated from the game. This is a huge glitch that happens far too frequently. (Image attached)

We hope that these will be fixed in the near future or else I’m afraid that this server will go off of our list and into the forgotten games pile. We hope that this finds you in good health!

-Deyond7978 and oLovley
I´m late but still think this post is one of the most accurates regarding eggwars and its glitches. Still havent got a fix but hope they do in a near future. Great detail in the description of every bug and precise screenshots too. Hope they also add a bug report section in the forums to upload this kind of stuff

Reactions: legendaryfox977
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom