Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What have you done about "Competitive Tournaments"?

• Total voters

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
Hello!! This post was created for the simple reason that I want to give a suggestion, the suggestion is that it would be nice to do every so often Competitive tournaments in which many people will participate.

These competitive tournaments will have rewards to the winner, the tournaments will be held and will give time for preparation, the tournaments could be a large map with gaps of 50 people or more, consists of playing several games and the winner could take a prize for his victory

Last edited:
Reactions: God.

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "Juskebat, post: 1025277, miembro: 321655"] ¿Torneos sobre ...? acerca de contar las vacas? No recibo la sugerencia. [/ QUOTE]

Hello! This suggestion is for competitive tournaments on different modalities every so often

Reactions: Elenahh

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I know what you are trying to say,and I agree in tha fact that it could help the server,but it needs to be more explained(not like my comment)

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello!! This post was created for the simple reason that I want to give a suggestion, the suggestion is that it would be nice to do every so often Competitive tournaments in which many people will participate.

These competitive tournaments will have rewards to the winner, the tournaments will be held and will give time for preparation, the tournaments could be a large map with gaps of 50 people or more, consists of playing several games and the winner could take a prize for his victory
I can not find the possible answer about creating tournaments.It would be something extra and you would have to give more priorities to players like others. Tournaments have already been made occasionally but not very consistently.

Reactions: God.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

It would be nice to know there is a competition exists without that you are traveling all the way to the company Cubecraft. Such as a European or world rich competition where people may give then via Cubecraft on itself. Then there would be candidates must be asked belonging to one of the best players. That makes it even more exciting and more intensive.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
It would be nice to know there is a competition exists without that you are traveling all the way to the company Cubecraft. Such as a European or world rich competition where people may give then via Cubecraft on itself.

You mean by online, right ?

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I can not find the possible answer about creating tournaments.It would be something extra and you would have to give more priorities to players like others. Tournaments have already been made occasionally but not very consistently.

Do you mean via the company Cubecraft or that it's just online is organized? Because not everyone could participate, then there would be really a top 100 people to be invited and the like..

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom