Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
(May apply to java but i don't know how experience works there)

If you are unaware then experience for winning a game of competative parkour is "+10" experience and if you loose you get "+1" expirience
Depending on the map I have had 8 minute (on the picnic map and zen but i quit before completeion because they are so lond and repetative) to 30 second games (on arcade).

I suggest that a change is made where you get "+25" for winning and "+5" my reason for the "+50" is because it's a nice number to work with and would actually give me reason to play the longer maps, but also it is not to big that it would not make a large impact upon the average player with a higher level and would be a decent amount for someone new. "+5" because currently you get as much xp as jumping into the void and saying gg in a game of skywars

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, 10XP for winning Competitive Parkour is pretty low. 50XP is much better!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
That's way to high IMO, after a while ppl will get used to the maps and finish them very quick. Getting 50exp per win seems huge for a game that is about repetition. 10exp seems good. Much the same as duels which often take the same amount of time, depending on kit and other factors just like parkour which depends on maps and other factors

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That's way to high IMO, after a while ppl will get used to the maps and finish them very quick. Getting 50exp per win seems huge for a game that is about repetition. 10exp seems good. Much the same as duels which often take the same amount of time, depending on kit and other factors just like parkour which depends on maps and other factors
If you are good enough at any game it's just repetition.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
If you are good enough at any game it's just repetition.
It's different in this game as nothing new happens. Same maps with the same jumps each time making this the most repetitive game on the network. In a pvp game mode and most other game modes anything can happen making length of games etc vary a lot. What would be even more sad is that in a 40minute game of java td you can get 50exp, now a new proposed 50exp for a game lasting just a minute?

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I see 25 experience per win better.

Very hard to balance, because, as told by Matriox, there are people that finish runs very quickly, and the map is always the same at the moment I'm typing this.

I would like it, but it won't be the best for leveling up balance in general.

We could always make maps longer tho.

• Agree
Reactions: Conea64 and Matriox

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I was thinking the exact same thing while grinding.

If on average it takes 1 minute to finish a parkour game and you get 10XP but you get 250XP for 1 eggwars game, cubecraft is expecting the average eggwars game to be 25 minutes long for all modes. Which in my oppinion is extremely unbalanced.

Every 25 wins i get in Parkour can be completely outmatched by 1 eggwars squads game that takes 2 minutes.

100% Agree

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I was thinking the exact same thing while grinding.

If on average it takes 1 minute to finish a parkour game and you get 10XP but you get 250XP for 1 eggwars game, cubecraft is expecting the average eggwars game to be 25 minutes long for all modes. Which in my oppinion is extremely unbalanced.

Every 25 wins i get in Parkour can be completely outmatched by 1 eggwars squads game that takes 2 minutes.

100% Agree
Eggwars is just an exception, for some reason Eggwars needs way more exp than any other game just bcs every time u bring it up the whole Eggwars community goes crying about it being changed. Eggwars should be like every other game but it isn't. I'd hardly say Eggwars is a comparison for this type of game. Comparing it to a normal game like lucky islands let's say is 120 exp. If this game was just raised to about 20exp you assume lucky islands if about 6minutes, which it is. I say 20exp is fair

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Eggwars is just an exception, for some reason Eggwars needs way more exp than any other game just bcs every time u bring it up the whole Eggwars community goes crying about it being changed. Eggwars should be like every other game but it isn't. I'd hardly say Eggwars is a comparison for this type of game. Comparing it to a normal game like lucky islands let's say is 120 exp. If this game was just raised to about 20exp you assume lucky islands if about 6minutes, which it is. I say 20exp is fair
I kinda get you yes, its just a case of should we decrease eggwars or increase parkour. I personally think increasing parkour and duels to 50XP-100XP would be good and upset the least amount of people.

Reactions: Conea64

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I kinda get you yes, its just a case of should we decrease eggwars or increase parkour. I personally think increasing parkour and duels to 50XP-100XP would be good and upset the least amount of people.
Eggwars wont be decreased, everytime i or anyone brings it up the eggwars communitee goes mad 😳 and therefor i dont think eggwars should even be used as a comparison, i think normal games should. for example Skywars or Lucky islands which is about 120/125 exp which in comparison of time would be about 20exp, i believe thats very very fair seen as waiting times are so much quicker in a game with 2 players instead of, in some cases, 20+.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I see 25 experience per win better.

Very hard to balance, because, as told by Matriox, there are people that finish runs very quickly, and the map is always the same at the moment I'm typing this.

I would like it, but it won't be the best for leveling up balance in general.

We could always make maps longer tho.
Yes i agree with the 25 xp and will put that in instead

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom