Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KrutinYC

May 3, 2021
Hello!

There is a player called " AzureDrag0n2133 ", this player is being too toxic, swearing, hackusating to people plus he is making fun of people like making video to insult people. Can you do anything for this? because every player like this is such a shame for CubeCraft as you know. Also his Youtube link is https://youtube.com/channel/UCpHJIzSJb8e4-as6iJS5KZw and like I'll put some videos here to show you.

1st:
2nd:
3rd:
4th:
5th:

Every people like that must stay away from cubecraft and must not disturb community's peace!

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
this player is being too toxic, swearing, hackusating to people
If he do this using chat, then report him,

plus he is making fun of people like making video to insult people.
All game Servers are responsible for everything that can/could happen inside the game.

OUTSIDE the game The Server Has No Power.
#YOUTUBE is outside the game.

#I'm not saying that you are right or wrong.

KrutinYC

May 3, 2021
If he do this using chat, then report him,

All game Servers are responsible for everything that can/could happen inside the game.

#I'm not saying that you are right or wrong.
It got denied, i am not disappointed. they always keeping toxic people and banning nice people. I hate this server!

Luna0102

Jan 31, 2021
It got denied, i am not disappointed. they always keeping toxic people and banning nice people. I hate this server!
calm down and it was probably because half of those were based off of lies used as an attempt to ban me out of spite

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
We don’t need to pay attention to what they say, we just don’t need to be polluted by them.

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Not true at all, I don’t think this would apply but you can file something known as a “player safety report” for things done outside the server. I don’t think you could do it for something like this but the claim that Cubecraft has 0 power outside their server is incorrect. They DO punish players for things found outside of the actual Minecraft server.

Apr 21, 2021
Well your proof shows nothing it just shows you being bad at the game I personally know some of these people you reported they don’t drag click or use hacks they follow all the guidelines just spend hours on the game and also about the vid the 4th on is cut in weird points were is the raw footage it seems your cutting the parts to make yourself look good also have you ever been on cubecraft or seen pros this how pros be like ur the one who should be banned I know you have gotten Tron banned but was removed and also y do you be acting like a jerk and not a grown up and accepting ur bad in my eyes you look to be younger and just faking ur age to able to post on the cubecraft forms ik im Old and I don’t act like this I believe ur around 11-16 and Also u should be banned for spaming or harassing these people do you think ur a god ur it’s time to accept YOU LOST to a BLOCK GAME and for saying the admins ban the wrong and let the bad stay ok first of all walk in there shoes u to me seem to be faking ur age or have never worked one of the 2 or both but stop this is harassment and fake claims.

Luna0102

Jan 31, 2021
can u stop submitting
can u stop submitting fake reports ty
can you please stop talking? with all due respect i to this day have 0 proof tron DOESNT autoclick so if i feel he is i will have mods look at it just like anybody else. tron is not special and never will be i don’t report players off of spite unlike your group of friends who accused me of “swearing” in an effort to get me banned and if i see any player i think is drag clicking, autoclicking or breaking any cubecraft rule i will report it just like any other player would. thank you for reading and hopefully listening and please stop literally stalking all my accounts like you have been recently

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
can you please stop talking? with all due respect i to this day have 0 proof tron DOESNT autoclick so if i feel he is i will have mods look at it just like anybody else. tron is not special and never will be i don’t report players off of spite unlike your group of friends who accused me of “swearing” in an effort to get me banned and if i see any player i think is drag clicking, autoclicking or breaking any cubecraft rule i will report it just like any other player would. thank you for reading and hopefully listening and please stop literally stalking all my accounts like you have been recently
all i was doing was watching your epic youtube content

Reactions: Luna0102
Apr 21, 2021
First off all you can’t tells us to stop talking this is a public forum we have rights oh ya I forgot ur really young and have feelings also saying that the people are harassing you they have all the right to see the clips of there account and any claims in there account they just posted comments nothing like go (insert bad thing) they just responded to does videos like lol or somethings neutral nothing was harassing you it’s you again for posting clips and harassing them with clips that show them being good at the game trying to get them banned also ur accounts are all public so that’s not stalking they don’t harass anyone they have been like ok with situation of you posting the fake clips also respond and talk bad about me make clips looking me bad cause I hurt ur feelings and I apparently did something wrong and also don’t say you don’t have to comment anymore well there’s a way to lock the this post but ur way to young to Figure it out

Luna0102

Jan 31, 2021
First off all you can’t tells us to stop talking this is a public forum we have rights oh ya I forgot ur really young and have feelings also saying that the people are harassing you they have all the right to see the clips of there account and any claims in there account they just posted comments nothing like go (insert bad thing) they just responded to does videos like lol or somethings neutral nothing was harassing you it’s you again for posting clips and harassing them with clips that show them being good at the game trying to get them banned also ur accounts are all public so that’s not stalking they don’t harass anyone they have been like ok with situation of you posting the fake clips also respond and talk bad about me make clips looking me bad cause I hurt ur feelings and I apparently did something wrong and also don’t say you don’t have to comment anymore well there’s a way to lock the this post but ur way to young to Figure it out
there were so many errors in that run on sentence lmao and do you even know the whole story? if not then please don’t butt into this

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ayo let’s get some forum wannabes in here @Dualninja @Conea64 funny halal gaming false report jajaja.
Please report the player here: www.cubecraft.net and make sure you report them on the forums because we dont accept invites on discord and subscribe to Nash the Basher and jukaido on YouTube and also me and make sure to report the player!

Reactions: Nash The Basher

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
If it's Bedrock, just ignore them. They will get bored and stop. To them it's even more toxic.
If it's Java, report them. You can't pull the Bedrock trick on Java as chat is more accessible.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom