Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would this be really cool to see in-game?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 294498

So the suggestion is to add a similar option of the Featured Games to the Nostalgic Week? I'm not sure about that, I mean I know some of players would like that because that means the old and classic Cube maps will return for a week, but the longer playing players will know that those maps weren't the best to PvP on or to play in general. I am kinda leaning to a no for me as I love the current maps and don't really want to play on those old maps.
Well, everyone has their own opinion ;)
I think maps like I listed here below, are good enough for making combo's and there's enough space.

Magic - Solo SkyWars
Stars - Solo SkyWars
Evacuate - Team SkyWars
Diet - Team SkyWars
Area 51 - Team EggWars

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Magic - Solo SkyWars
That map was way too big in my opinion. Islands too far away from each other and yeah, just very big.

Stars - Solo SkyWars
Stars was a good map, just the PvP space on the main islands was just a bit too less in my opinion.

Evacuate - Team SkyWars
Don't even remember these two maps.

Area 51 - Team EggWars
This was also a big map, but one of the better ones. I did like this one.

D

Deleted member 294498

Don't even remember these two maps.
Well, you need to meet these maps then.. ;)

That map was way too big in my opinion. Islands too far away from each other and yeah, just very big.
Stars was a good map, just the PvP space on the main islands was just a bit too less in my opinion.
This was also a big map, but one of the better ones. I did like this one.
I actually like large maps, not too large but the size of Modern (team sw) was really good..
Magic - Solo Skywars, is actually way smaller then most of the skywars maps.

Altough, if you don't like those maps. And this suggestion will be escalated, there should come a setting (for the people who voted no) to disable the ''old'' maps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom