Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Legendary_op_30

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
167
194
59
19
Pakistan
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone! I’m excited to announce that today I will be commencing my 12th Community Giveaway! Want to join? Make sure to read about the prize and giveaway rules below:

Giveaway:
Considering Cubecraft’s new Buy N’ Build Beta Game was just released, I thought it would only be fitting if the prizes for this month’s giveaway were 2 Beta Games Subscriptions! Here’s proof that I own the promised prizes:
View attachment 237575
To enter the giveaway, reply with your (or your friend’s) IGN down below. Each person has one entry and can only enter yourself, a friend, or someone at random. If you decide to enter a person at random, I will take all the names of those who entered prior to you posting your reply and put those names on a wheel to be chosen at random. Once you were successfully entered, I will react and/or reply to your post.
The giveaway will end on March 22nd at 12 PM EST. The winners will be announced either that day or the next.

Conclusion:
Thank you to all who will participate in the giveaway, and good luck!

- Reesle :)
Ign : legendary op 30
Friend : @LemonyBreak459

Thanks for hosting 💫
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom