Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Community Games #51

Jul 23, 2016
U.S. of freaking A man
Let's hope I can make it! owo
You better be there. :p

Bring Skeppy with. xD

Hopefully we don’t crash lobbies this time...

The next community games will be the 9th May 2020 at 5pm BST

Find out what time this is for you here!

This will be hosted in the Community Games discord voice channel.

Prizes

There is a raffle at the end of the event: 4 lucky players will win a choice between 1 multiplier of your choice, 1 uber cubelet, 2 super cubelets and 3 normal cubelets! Be sure to stick around for the whole thing to find out who wins!

The games we will be playing is:

Skywars, Lucky Islands and FFA!

As there was very popular demand last time, there will be a cap of 24 players in the voice channel. It’ll be first-come, first-serve, so join whenever the channel opens! You are able to join if someone leaves, and anyone who joins will be eligible for the raffle at the end.

I hope to see you all there!

Can't wait for LobbyCrashers #51! I hopefully will be able to attend once again.

Jukaido

Mar 18, 2020
The dead

Prizes

There is a raffle at the end of the event: 4 lucky players will win a choice between 1 multiplier of your choice, 1 uber cubelet, 2 super cubelets and 3 normal cubelets! Be sure to stick around for the whole thing to find out who wins!

As there was very popular demand last time, there will be a cap of 24 players in the voice channel. It’ll be first-come, first-serve, so join whenever the channel opens! You are able to join if someone leaves, and anyone who joins will be eligible for the raffle at the end.

Lets go

wiikend

Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
View attachment 164200

Prizes

1.8 or 1.9+ ?

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

SummerWarz wrote on Capitan's profile.
Pls make it so that using the Warz emote is punishable by Network ban
Crystal AR wrote on HackersDontWin's profile.
Hey I found a Hacker by the name waskull? do I report that here or somewhere else?
I just managed to rick roll myself with a Forums Thread I posted over 4 years ago, nice.
Should i go to bed? Its almost 3:30am hmm..
ElementThink wrote on Story's profile.
VB Long neck
Top Bottom