Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nikboo

Another community games session! Yay!
I have gathered all of your feedback from the Community Games form and I have decided on the next game to play for Community Games.

The fourth community games session will take place this Saturday, 12th of August @ 2PM GMT
To find out which time that is in your timezone click here

We will be playing…..

Arcade!

So at 2PM GMT, we will be playing some, amazing arcade games on the 1.9 Network!

If you wish to join community games, please PM me on the forums or discord and I'll send you the invite link to the Community Games Discord Server.
The server is used to notify players when community games is starting. Please make sure to PM me for the invite if you wish to join community games.

If you've got any questions or whatever, ask down below and let me know if you'll be there! :)

ALSO

We want to know YOUR feedback for future Community Game sessions! Please fill in this form to help us and get your opinion across!
FORM: https://goo.gl/BkqPNp
We hope to see as many of you there as possible. :D
Thanks!

EDIT:
At the end of each future community games sessions, we will now be hosting a community raffle! Yay! :) :tada:

How will this work?
At the end of the session, I will collect a list of players who have joined us for the games and I will input them all onto a random spinner (http://wheeldecide.com/). One lucky player will then be able to choose one prize from the following:

- 5000 Experience points
- 500 Points
- 5 Cubelets

@Tacosbefriends has kindly allowed for this to happen so a big thank you to him!

< 3

Last edited by a moderator:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I can't be there as I am on holiday then. Also, that's just really 1 day later than my birthday (11th of August) :P Sorry, but I hope everyone will have a great time and great fun!

Reactions: Nikboo

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I like that I was looking at the spoiler being all surprised even though I knew what it was going to be

blockband
blockband
BLOCKBAND DANG IT
how about we play blockband Freebuild speed build competition?
Anyways excited

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
:( you don't have to move it again. I'm sure there will be another time that we do arcade :(

Not home till Sunday Night / Monday Morning.

Hope everyone enjoys! If someone could stream the games then I'd watch it on my data whilst traveling :)

At least now you lot have a chance of winning ;)

If you need any help organising them in the future, or just wanna PM me with event dates, then hmu on discord @ThatGrimCreeper#4777

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Every saturday at that time I can't (most saturdays at least).
Sadly I might not be able to attend once again.
Unless it some times could be either an hour earlier, friday or sunday I might not be able to attend a lot of times.

Well, I hope you all have a good time ;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
:( you don't have to move it again. I'm sure there will be another time that we do arcade :(

Hope everyone enjoys! If someone could stream the games then I'd watch it on my data whilst traveling :)

If you need any help organising them in the future, or just wanna PM me with event dates, then hmu on discord @ThatGrimCreeper#4777
:(

But wait does this mean we can do Blockband

Reactions: Nikboo and Grimmay
N

Nikboo

At the end of each future community games sessions, we will now be hosting a community raffle! Yay! :) :tada:

How will this work?
At the end of the session, I will collect a list of players who have joined us for the games and I will input them all onto a random spinner (http://wheeldecide.com/). One lucky player will then be able to choose one prize from the following:

- 5000 Experience points
- 500 Points
- 5 Cubelets

@Tacosbefriends has kindly allowed for this to happen so a big thank you to him!

<3

N

Nikboo

I can't be there as I am on holiday then. Also, that's just really 1 day later than my birthday (11th of August) :p Sorry, but I hope everyone will have a great time and great fun!
I can't be tbere:-(
I am on holiday.
But i hope everyone have a lot of fun!
Aww can't be there will be away and not have my PC .-. :'(

Awh, it's unfortunate you guys can't join this time. :(
Make sure to stay tuned for the next session of Community Games though!

Every saturday at that time I can't (most saturdays at least).
Sadly I might not be able to attend once again.
Unless it some times could be either an hour earlier, friday or sunday I might not be able to attend a lot of times.
Well, I hope you all have a good time ;)

Awh. I plan to do a few sessions on Sunday at 4PM if that's a good time for you to join.
However, mainly, the sessions will be on Saturday at 2PM. :(

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Awh. I plan to do a few sessions on Sunday at 4PM if that's a good time for you to join.
However, mainly, the sessions will be on Saturday at 2PM. :(
Don't worry, sundays are good and sometimes I might be able to join on saturdays. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom