Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
cpOFbQT.png

TIME TO SET SOME HIGH SCORES!

The next Community Games will be on Saturday 24th of February @ 5pm GMT.

This time around we will of course be playing...

Slime Survival & QuakeCraft

As usual we will be hosting Community Games on the official CubeCraft Discord in the Community Games voice channel. (https://discord.gg/CubeCraft)

Spots are thin this week, so make sure to grab your party spot; if you're not fast, you're last.

We are awaiting your arrival...

Valentines Miniature Pack Winners: Foxic & Warriors1976
Turnout: 17+
Games: SkyWars & Team BINGO

JRDPVVe.png

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/community-games-12.204150/

ubDIuNd.png

Thanks for joining us for Community Games #13!
yFymkpI.png

Congratulations to our raffle winner this event; Jollow250! He has chosen three UHC multipliers.

EhYz6c0.png

We hope to see more of you join us for Community Games #14 on March 10th!

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I would come, but my ping makes quake craft near impossible to win/play and same with slime survival.
Have fun though!

D

Deleted member 59979

Wasnt fun at all. First 2 mins were fine but then I got 100% blanked for the rest of the time. Dont think ill be joining in again

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Community Games #13 has crash landed!
Community Games #14 will take place on March 10th, we hope to see you join us for more goofs and gaffs.
I've added the summary to the bottom of the thread showing the raffle winner and our screenshot.

We've been working on improving Community Games, notably this week we've added a maximum amount of people per event depending on the game, this week it was 12 people due to the maximum Arcade offers. Players must be in the voice channel to receive an invite. This is to reduce amount of random players sitting in the voice channels and for players to know how full the party is without having to constantly ask us. If you have any feedback send me or Fluffys_gurl a message and we'll see what we can change or tweak!
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom