Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
I need an answer for this question.. I know I can't apply at this age, but I want to know the answer to my question.

Let's say a person applied for Helper, and the application was accepted. The staff needs to use Discord or Teamspeak. What if the person didn't have Discord or Teamspeak? Is there still any other way the person can talk to the staff member, like email or Google Chat? (Google Chat is used with people who have Gmail accounts only.)

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I need an answer for this question.. I know I can't apply at this age, but I want to know the answer to my question.

Let's say a person applied for Helper, and the application was accepted. The staff needs to use Discord or Teamspeak. What if the person didn't have Discord or Teamspeak? Is there still any other way the person can talk to the staff member, like email or Google Chat? (Google Chat is used with people who have Gmail accounts only.)
The minimum age for Helper is 13.
If you don't have any of those apps, would recommend you to download it.
I used to worry about this too, it's not that hard to download.
I would recommend Discord, easy to use and download takes only seconds.
If you can't use voice or these apps, it would make the process harder, but I am pretty sure staff can find something around it.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hey, I advise you to test Discord because you can opt for use the browser version without downloading nothing. If it's impossible for you to get a microphone, I guess that if you're accepted the Recruitment Team would find a solution to do the interview, so don't worry about that.

Here you have the answer in the guide of @zRinne:

Q: I am unable to use voice chat for the interview, does that mean I can not apply?
A: Not being able to verbally communicate during the interview would make things a little difficult however, it doesn't mean you can not apply or have your chance taken away.

Here you have te complete guide: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/, for if you want to take a look.

Reactions: Spleefy

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

For right now, let worry about getting that application excepted if you apply and when you do. I'm sure you and @Tacosbefriends or who else is running it can help

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
You will need Discord or Teamspeak, there's I believe no other way they will contact you, I'd say that you need Discord and/or Teamspeak, it's really easy to download and it's a good way to interact with the community so just search some tutorials on YT if you don't get how you need to download it.
Goodluck. :)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ

We heavily prefer using Discord, but if your application is awesome enough that we consider you, we *might* be able to make an exception. That said, you'll really need a Discord account for basic staff activities like staff meetings, staff testing, etc. Discord is what we primarily use for voice chat in the staff team, so if you can't use it, you're at a severe disadvantage when applying.

Hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom