SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, CubeCrafters!

I've got a pretty simple suggestion. In the latest QOL update, CubeCraft added new commands shortcuts for SkyBlock, like /sb overworld, and /sb nether. /sb overworld command has a shortcut: /sb ow, which makes it easier to write in chat instead of typing "/sb overworld", but, surprisingly, there's no shortcut for "/sb nether" command, so I suggest adding a shortcut command for it in order to make it easier and faster. The suggested shortcut command is:
/sb n (My favourite)
or /sbn

Feedback
Please react with agree if you believe this would make life easier
If you react with unsure or disagree, please put the reason in the replies!

All love to staff, members, and partners

Cya!

Last edited:

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hola!
This is an unnecessary point because it could affect future commands if there are any. However, I consider the current system to be satisfactory.

• Disagree
Reactions: SoloWarz

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Hola!
This is an unnecessary point because it could affect future commands if there are any. However, I consider the current system to be satisfactory.
That is exactly what QOL is, not something necessary however makes life easier :p. I also highly doubt a three letter command will interfere with future commands but who knows /shrug

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
That is exactly what QOL is, not something necessary however makes life easier :
I already knew that. I think adding /sb command might be counterproductive since it could serve as a command for something more functional in the future, as an update to an existing feature.
I also highly doubt a three letter command will interfere with future commands but who knows /shrug
If they add something like what you described, it should be fine with me.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I already knew that. I think adding /sb command might be counterproductive since it could serve as a command for something more functional in the future, as an update to an existing feature.
Like what? Also I don’t see how this could be counterproductive in anyway as it’s only /sbo, /sbn, and I suppose /sbe once the end is released.

I really can’t think of any other use for this command😅

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Like what? Also I don’t see how this could be counterproductive
It would be counterproductive if they added an /sb command, for example, in order to check the number of sentinel reports in the sentinel book/guidelines or something along those lines. You can't find a specific job for it right now, but you might be able to find one in the future.
it’s only /sbo, /sbn, and I suppose /sbe once the end is released.
Yes, I believe that * /sbe would be a perfect combination.

• Disagree
Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom