• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Perhaps

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Apr 11, 2020
Well I dont think it will work because there are already cheaters in the game and if they can kick other players out of games they will abuse it.

Reactions: marcmq

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
I see what you are trying to say. I think it is a good idea but it would probably have to work with Sentinel or it would send a a message to an admin so that they can check it out.

Reactions: gaIaxy

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I don't think this should be added for example If a good player joins people can vote to kick him and I don't know if it's so easy to moderate who voted wrongly. I understand it frustrating playing against hackers but the devs and the moderating team are working hard to keep the server as player-friendly as the can.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Let's make a scenario: a tryharder get hackusated a lot. 30 players reports him. He get falsely banned because of the many reports. And then, those 30 players who were unsure of his legitimancy, will all get banned.

A /report command: ok
This: absolutely not.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Let's make a scenario: a tryharder get hackusated a lot. 30 players reports him. He get falsely banned because of the many reports. And then, those 30 players who were unsure of his legitimancy, will all get banned.

A /report command: ok
This: absolutely not.
What Dubby Plays said, people get hackusated all the time when they're just good. This would just cause so many chains of problems. Sorry but no from me

marcmq

May 26, 2020
London
A command that removes a cheating player from the game if at least half of the players use it. However, players who misuse it will be banned.
The suggestion is good but it would be almost as hard to police as the hackers themselves. The best thing to do is to simply report and record the hackers. Otherwise more staff would have to look through more bans which will probably have a higher percentage error in them due to player bias. If it were more easily feasible then I’d say yes. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s very possible.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom