Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBigLeftHandStratz

May 14, 2016
I think it would be really convenient if there was a command to join minigames instead of having to go to the hub and join a new game or wait to press the play again button in skywars when you're falling in the void. Hypixel does this and it would be super nice to have it here on cubecraft. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: zFqcus and Eli

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
I think you mean you could join the server and say something like /play EggWars and it would be the same as right clicking the egg wars dude.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
its not a bad idea and it is also really helpfull for mods like 5zig and labymod you can put the command in and just click it and you join a game but its not that hard to join the lobby hit the npc and join a game. it takes meby 5 seconds longer but that should not matter really. also think that it is going to cost a lot of time to make this and they can better do it for someting els that is really helpfull

TheBigLeftHandStratz

May 14, 2016
I think you mean you could join the server and say something like /play EggWars and it would be the same as right clicking the egg wars dude.
its more convenient, don't have to wait to die so you can click play again. can just copy and paste the command

D

Deleted member 347571

Nope sorry it doesn't make anything better tbh

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom