Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OmqItzJosh

Jan 3, 2016
Current IGN: _Jxsh
Hi guys! I'm Josh, and I wanted to say that I'm going to be on this server a lot. Like.. a whole bunch. I used to spend all my time on The Chunk (R.I.P), but now I'm gonna give this server a try. So far it's greaaaaattt. You'll find me in creative, hunger games, and pretty much everywhere? Well yeah. This is my introduction. Thanks!

Reactions: Amicable and Deeds

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi guys! I'm Josh, and I wanted to say that I'm going to be on this server a lot. Like.. a whole bunch. I used to spend all my time on The Chunk (R.I.P), but now I'm gonna give this server a try. So far it's greaaaaattt. You'll find me in creative, hunger games, and pretty much everywhere? Well yeah. This is my introduction. Thanks!
The chunk..?

Anyways,
Hope you like it here :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Welcome to CCG!
Enjoy your stay!
P.M if you need anything!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I wantend to say 'welcome on the forums', but you are already a long time here.

Enjoy playing on cubecraft and I hope that you become an active member Here on the forums, also enjoy the forums and Nice to meet you!

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Hey!
Nice!!
Welcome to CubeCraftGames!!
Hope you will have a good time here!!!

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey and welcome here on the forums.
The cubecraft cumminity is very awsome and everyone is helpfull. You have a orginal name "Josh" awsome name. I hope you enjoy it here, have fun! ;)

Things about me,
Hey and my name is Twan and i am 15 years old i love to play in cubecraft but my hobby's are football and darts. I love to help people! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom