Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kagetotoro

Nov 25, 2019
Any good solutions to counter combos? (I get hit off the edge during Skywars and Eggwars) I try to crouch but that does not negate kb.

Kjev

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2018
The Netherlands
You could always backup first and after that try to w-tap him so he gets more kb. (So it's harder for him to hit you)
As always practise is key;)
If you want some tips or just want a conversation, feel free to contact me:)

Reactions: Kagetotoro

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Any good solutions to counter combos? (I get hit off the edge during Skywars and Eggwars) I try to crouch but that does not negate kb.
Can’t say I’m the most knowledgeable person about PvP but I do know w-tapping is virtually useless. You get a false impression of a greater reach and higher knock back but there’s no such thing.
My recommendation is as follows, if you’re near an edge don’t even think about trying to get critical hits. While you’re in the air you’re more vulnerable to knock back hence can get thrown off more easily. Most players that use strafe a lot though, don’t really know how to counter crit stafes. It confuses them at times, so you might want to try that out.
What I’ve learned is PvP changes depending on the person you’re fighting. You cannot fight exactly the same way as the other person otherwise you’re exposing yourself to simply exchanging hits and potentially ending up low when the fight ends or getting killed because of a few hearts difference. You’re always gonna want to be the one “innovating” hitting in different ways breaks whatever pattern your enemy could’ve figured out. PvP is more predictable than what you think, just take a moment to check it out.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom