Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would not like to see this. It would be very messy. I also dislike how they did it on Discord, I prefered that only staff members had coloured names.
I disagree. This was a thing before the forums got revamped and it wasn’t messy at all. It would be great to see this and the people with plus will be able to use the plus lounge and profile background again.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I disagree. This was a thing before the forums got revamped and it wasn’t messy at all. It would be great to see this and the people with plus will be able to use the plus lounge and profile background again.
You are talking about the thing under someones name displaying their IGN and rank. I would love to see this back as well. Though what I think this suggestion was about is to give people's actual names on the forums the colours of their rank, like it is on discord currently. This would be very messy and I would not like to see this.

Reactions: Quis

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont see why this would be needed honestly, a lot of people already put their rank in their status. it sounds more like a "hey look at me!" extra rather then something actually fun or useful to the forum. and as mentioned by others, it would be quite messy and confusing :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom