Have separate armor colors for ranked players

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
In the waiting lobby of the arcade, the top five players are displayed according to the amount of trophies that they have earned. The players are represented by their head on an armor stand with plain leather armor. My suggestion applies to people with ranks. If a person with an iron rank is on the podium, instead of having the default brown color, they could have a light gray color. Gold ranks could have yellow armor, diamonds have light blue armor, etc etc.

What are your guy's opinions on this?

A344VRf.png

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
It is not so necessary, also a lack for the Lapiz rank, and would be very unfair for people who have that range.
But hey, good luck with your suggestion.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I think it would make more sense if it was for the podium players in the game, for e.g I get 1st place and I am no.1 on the podium so I get Diamond, my stone rank friend gets 2nd and he gets Gold. If it was like that then yeah I think it would be great.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
Love how you forgot abput lapis
also a lack for the Lapiz rank, and would be very unfair for people who have that range.
lol, I didn't include lapis because there was only 5 spaces on the podium
I get 1st place and I am no.1 on the podium so I get Diamond, my stone rank friend gets 2nd and he gets Gold.
I guess this could also work, but I feel that adding cosmetic items for those who donate could advertise and help sell more ranks for the server. Another idea is if your vanity that you have equipped in the hub was also carried along in the waiting lobby. If I was wearing red armor and a chicken head in the hub, for example, in the game I would have the same items on my armor stand.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This will just be unfair for all the players that aren't ranked. It will give the ranked an item that not-ranked players can't get.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I quite like the idea of letting ranked players customize the armor their armor stand is wearing in arcade games, maybe a similar system to how you can wear armor in the lobbies with vanity.

Reactions: Thea77661

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really like this idea.

But this will be unfair for the other players who don't have a rank.
No, actually not. If you buy a rank then you have extra perks, donator perks. This suggestions could be such a perk.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Just joined a game, as you can see in tab all the ranked names and their colours on the podiums

2017-06-03_10.44.15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom