Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Carmenn

Jun 30, 2015
I think they removed it because you could barely see the name of the player. That would be difficult if you report someone.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Personally I don't know but it's quite difficult having to do reports with black names, say you're playing ender, or any dark background game, and someone swears. Large chance it's unreadable, or we can't be 100% about it. I like that it's been removed along with the addition of white.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Maybe we should reset the color of people with a black colored name? Since the color is no longer available due to the reasons above.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Personally I don't know but it's quite difficult having to do reports with black names, say you're playing ender, or any dark background game, and someone swears. Large chance it's unreadable, or we can't be 100% about it. I like that it's been removed along with the addition of white.
Oh ok

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I personally have not had issues reporting people with the color black but people have different eyes

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I wouldn't be surprised if people were using black names to get away with breaking the rules since they were incredibly hard to read

there were also so few people who used it so I think those 2 were why they were removed

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
Top Bottom