Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blenderender

Dec 3, 2020
I would like for Colony Control to be permanent game. It would also be nice if there was a 4 player mode. Because people usually play in teams of 4. Like in Tower Defense, they have larger teams. Also, there should be a limit to pets at level 3. I've seen a lot of players have like 20 maxed out dogs and it's annoying. I would really like to see these implemented into the CubeCraft Java Network.

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
and another thing is that the gold and food respawn rate needs to be a little higher.
Yeah, that has to be changed it kinda sucks to wait for a long time until you get your gold or food. I know I can do it myself but I don't really want to since I got villagers to do it for me :)) But it's a good suggestion.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
and another thing is that the gold and food respawn rate needs to be a little higher.
They did change the rate of ore regeneration, which in turn means faster gold if you have a couple mines set up. And I just did a game with only 1 teammate and we get pretty much everything from gear to pets.

From my own experience food is already fast enough.

Frequix

Dec 12, 2020
Sweden
I also hope the game becomes a permanent game. And I hope Pets will be nerfed as many people have requested Pets to be nerfed.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I would like for Colony Control to be permanent game. It would also be nice if there was a 4 player mode. Because people usually play in teams of 4. Like in Tower Defense, they have larger teams. Also, there should be a limit to pets at level 3. I've seen a lot of players have like 20 maxed out dogs and it's annoying. I would really like to see these implemented into the CubeCraft Java Network.
There are ways to get around large amounts dogs and spiders.

D

Deleted member 347571

Yes, I totally agree, although it needs a bit more improvements, nonetheless, it's pretty cool :p
The thing is, you can say that about many featured games or even removed / deleted games such as Slime, infection, blockwars, ...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom