Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I believe it's a good game but I don't have much fun playing it rn as I feel like it needs much tweaks. I also don't like that it's 1.9 pvp

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
they announced a small update on the gamemode a few minutes ago on discord:

- Your gold & food can now no longer glitch into the negatives in Colony Control. (Java & Bedrock)
- Miner & Farmers guild now give you an extra worker for every upgrade in Colony Control (Java & Bedrock)

great updates for sure! :) especially the last one is very nice in my opinion
Agreed! :)

Hunsinger

May 20, 2020
Okay, so I've played this new game about 3-5 times now, and twice I've noticed a really weird bug. Sometimes while destroying another team's buildings, I will get down to destroying the town hall, and halfway through it will say that there is another building built and that the town hall cannot be destroyed. That's normal behavior, but what's weird is that when I look for the building that was built, I can't find it. My last game the opposing team got up to 6 buildings and I couldn't find a single non-destroyed building besides their town hall. It made it impossible to win. Has anyone else had this problem and is there any workaround to it? Thanks.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Okay, so I've played this new game about 3-5 times now, and twice I've noticed a really weird bug. Sometimes while destroying another team's buildings, I will get down to destroying the town hall, and halfway through it will say that there is another building built and that the town hall cannot be destroyed. That's normal behavior, but what's weird is that when I look for the building that was built, I can't find it. My last game the opposing team got up to 6 buildings and I couldn't find a single non-destroyed building besides their town hall. It made it impossible to win. Has anyone else had this problem and is there any workaround to it? Thanks.
They can place buildings outside of they're own area so the buildings could be anywhere in the map.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Ah, okay. I feel like that should be a bug, though. Otherwise it could drag on games unnecessarily long. :/
yeah it feels like an annoying tactic, could place an archer tower or something somewhere hidden so its not too obvious, and theres no way to get my townhall.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
yeah it feels like an annoying tactic, could place an archer tower or something somewhere hidden so its not too obvious, and theres no way to get my townhall.
Ye I think it should be like you can place them on other people's area but they don't count as buildings so if you have 1 left on someone elses territory or when your town hall been broken I don't think it should count

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Ye I think it should be like you can place them on other people's area but they don't count as buildings so if you have 1 left on someone elses territory or when your town hall been broken I don't think it should count
honestly dont even see the point of building on someone else their area at that point :P

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
honestly dont even see the point of building on someone else their area at that point :P
Cause enemies will have to find it anywhere on the map and you can just keep placing. If your townhall is destroyed and you place a building you still respawn

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I know this is definitely just my opinion but I hate it I hate any game that has any kind of grind, that’s why I only play skywars and eggwars and blockwars bridges occasionaly

• Sad
Reactions: 404Owl

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Only the first part is grindy, once the walls fall it's actually really fun.
I played when the walls fall, and the fights are not long enough you don’t regenerate fast enough I like ew and sw pvp better and it’s not worth waiting 10 minutes for that

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I played when the walls fall, and the fights are not long enough you don’t regenerate fast enough I like ew and sw pvp better and it’s not worth waiting 10 minutes for that
The game isn't for everybody I think people that like long games and not just fast quick games will like this game.

Reactions: wxzzrd

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I enjoy the game but the last 3 games I played all my teammates left at the start of the round which meant I basically insta lost, although I still gave it a go. But I don't think cubecraft can do anything about players quitting midgame.
yeah its a huge pain in every team based gamemode, i sometimes feel like its just to troll others

Reactions: wxzzrd and Grass
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom