Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
As much as it’s fun being a 4 teams of 3 game, your teammates can easily leave you. As of right now, every teammate that leaves the game impacts the progression greatly. We also need teams to be better prepared before the walls fall, right?

so yeah there is still 1 problem. Non ranked players can only have a 3 person party. That’s not even a party! That’s just sad. So yeah increase that number to 4. Not that it’ll make a difference, right?

as much as I love this game, I can’t do well with games with teams of 3.
So yeah. This can allow teams to break obstacles faster therefore not taking too much time and there won’t be people running around trying to fight with leather armor wooden sword and no food because they have more teammates to upgrade their towers.
And it would just make the game more fun. So that’s why it should become a 4v4v4v4.

Last edited:

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hey there,

I think if this game would be 4v4v4v4 it would take really long just to finish by destroying every opponent his buildings.
You already can with 3 good teammates place up to 20 buildings before the walls fall. Imagine if it was with 4 players on each team, there would be more than maybe 30 buildings each game.
Sorry, but it's a no from me.

vshxdo3

Aug 8, 2021
True but it might be a little more tough with 4 players and I get where you mean our teammates leave but making it a 4 player game might take a little long if they decide to do it

Reactions: Critly

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Or it
Hey there,

I think if this game would be 4v4v4v4 it would take really long just to finish by destroying every opponent his buildings.
You already can with 3 good teammates place up to 20 buildings before the walls fall. Imagine if it was with 4 players on each team, there would be more than maybe 30 buildings each game.
will end really quickly. Very balanced.

• Unsure
Reactions: Critly

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
As much as it’s fun being a 4 teams of 3 game, your teammates can easily leave you. As of right now, every teammate that leaves the game impacts the progression greatly. We also need teams to be better prepared before the walls fall, right?

so yeah there is still 1 problem. Non ranked players can only have a 3 person party. That’s not even a party! That’s just sad. So yeah increase that number to 4. Not that it’ll make a difference, right?

as much as I love this game, I can’t do well with games with teams of 3.
So yeah. This can allow teams to break obstacles faster therefore not taking too much time and there won’t be people running around trying to fight with leather armor wooden sword and no food because they have more teammates to upgrade their towers.
And it would just make the game more fun. So that’s why it should become a 4v4v4v4.
You guys really more worried about having an extra teammate than running around with almost no gear or defenses?

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Hey there,

Wait. But having 3 teammates and 4 person on each team is the same thing! And think about it. If there’s more buildings, that means more gold when you destroy them all! Quite cool, right ?

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Colony Control works well with three players on a team imo. If you have a solid strategy you can place all the necessary building and have full iron gear with three or even two people on a team. Adding another person per team would prolong the game even more, as there would be more opponents to kill and more buildings to destroy. It would also make the game more unbalanced when players do not have a team to help them. So its going to be a no from me

• Agree
Reactions: Critly and bwead

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Colony Control works well with three players on a team imo. If you have a solid strategy you can place all the necessary building and have full iron gear with three or even two people on a team. Adding another person per team would prolong the game even more, as there would be more opponents to kill and more buildings to destroy. It would also make the game more unbalanced when players do not have a team to help them. So its going to be a no from me
I love how the one time a staff member replies to my idea thread they happen to disagree with it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom