Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you like this idea

• No (please explain why)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • needs improvment ( say your improvment)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • yes with coins (why)

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • yes with vanity points ( why)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
i think that parkour should have a coin time win:
1 mins: 100 coins
1/2 mins:50coins
2 mins: 10 coins
above: 1 coin
this could also be translated into vanity
EDIT: vanity should be lower though cause its a rank thing

Reactions: Starfishunter

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
You mean the lobby parkour?

I think this sounds exploitable, you could sit at the parkour all day and just grind points that would take you forever to get otherwise. And if this was vanity points it would be even more so... vanity points are one of the few perks that ranks get and to put them as a prize for beating a bit of parkour... you would be able to get so many (baring in mind iron rank only gives you 500 vanity points a week)

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I mean the idea itself is just making coins/points way too easy to earn. Some parkour is easy and you can just grind like @JaiStrixZ has said and if you were to make it so that it was only available once then it is a completely useless feature as all the parkour can be finished within a matter of hours. It is a feature which will be added, used and then discarded.

Reactions: Starfishunter

Starfishunter

Jul 15, 2017
I like this idea but for those long parkour's it might take everyone over 1 min so have different time amounts for each parkour. but I like this idea your going with!

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Hmm. I don't really like this idea, as some lobby parlours are shorter than others, or harder. Also, the parkour isn't really supposed to be there for a prize, it's just there to pass the time if your waiting for a friend or just a little challenge.

Sorry, but -1 from me :p

Luca Blom

Oct 12, 2015
Netherlands
I mean the idea itself is just making coins/points way too easy to earn. Some parkour is easy and you can just grind like @JaiStrixZ has said and if you were to make it so that it was only available once then it is a completely useless feature as all the parkour can be finished within a matter of hours. It is a feature which will be added, used and then discarded.

you can also make different prizes for all the parcours and otherwise its maybe also a nice idea to make a leaderbord instead of coin prizes

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
you can also make different prises for all the pasrcours and you make it a 'one time earn reward'
I think it's better to have this idea on the parkour mini game self, like levels..Level 1 = 100 Points.. Level. 2= 200 Points... etc

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea

So with the coin part I'd maybe switch that up. Like for the parkour in arcade maybe a trophy for completing it. For Skywars, SG, EggWars, etc... maybe vanity points, but like you said lower because, yes it is a thing for ranks.

Jan 16, 2017
I totally agree with you. I love doing parkour and if there was a coin balance added then that would be amazing because then you have an easier way to get alot of coins. But i would change something. Make it:
1 min:50 coins
1 min 30 sec: 25 coins
above: 5 coins
this way for people who are trying to get some coins but they are kinda bad at parkour can still get some coins even if their time is above 2 mins but also for those people that are amazing at parkour shouldn't get 100 coins if they complete it in or under 1 min because thats a lot of coins. Do you think that this change would be better or should your original suggestion stay?

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
You need to earn the points in game and not on the parcour, some people might get farming points by playing the parcour. Kits would be unlocked to fast, but.. maybe we can use that points in the vanity menu as 'vanity points' but then only for a few items.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
Top Bottom