Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Coins in Skyblock

• Free daily coins but separate amount for each rank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Free daily coins if you vote (the same for each rank)

• Free weekly coins but separate amount for each rank

• Free weekly coins without voting but same amount for each rank

• Not needed

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hello there, it has been forever since I made a suggestion.

We all know Loot Points and that you can buy things with Loot Points. These Loot Points are for a couple of games only (Skywars, Eggwars, Tower Defense and Lucky Island). With these Loot Points you can buy a variety of things like extra kits, abilities and upgrades. You even get daily Loot Points for voting online and it's awesome.

I was wondering why you don't get extra coins for Skyblock. In some quests you need like 500 arrows, for arrows you'll need gravel and gravel is 4000 coins per block. It's insane how many hours you need to spend in Skyblock to finish a quest like that.
So I suggest free daily (or weekly) coins to spend in Skyblock. A higher rank gets more coins.
Here is an example of how many coins each one gets
Stone: 50 coins (per day or per week)
Iron: 100 coins (per day or per week)
Lapis: 150 coins (per day or per week)
Gold: 200 coins (per day or per week)
Diamond: 250 coins (per day or per week)
Emerald: 300 coins (per day or per week)
Obsidian: 400 coins (per day or per week)
Plus: 500 coins (per day or per week)

I made a bigger jump between Emerald and Obsidian because the difference between Emerald and Obsidian isn't that significant so this makes Obsidian a little more special. Also this is just an example for how many coins to give each rank.
Giving more coins for a higher rank is also another reason to buy a rank on Cubecraft.

Instead of giving free coins away you can also put them in the vote reward. In this case it doesn't matter if you have a rank or not and I would suggest something like 250 coins each time you vote.

In my example the rewards are small so it's more used as a small gift rather than a big boost so you can grow faster. I also want it to be more of a push in the right direction than a chest full of diamonds.
This is just a suggestion, be nice and I'm always open for criticism. :)

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Its a decent idea but I think that this would only benefit people in the beggining of the game. Once you get further in the game coins are bsrely a problem and, I dont think that these little rewards would really help anyone at all. Maybe, if they made them progressive and less rank based it could work great.
Perhaps, I believe giving items in game to only donor people is against the EULA, isn't it?

lovesociety

Mar 25, 2020
There is skyblock coins but this idea wont make the users more active in skyblock. It would make it so easy for others to buy stuff also the idea of achieving quests to getting rewards helps for more users in skyblock to be more active. ^-^ x

:cool:

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Perhaps, I believe giving items in game to only donor people is against the EULA, isn't it?
Omg I forgot about the stupid EULA .-.

It would make it so easy for others to buy stuff also the idea of achieving quests to getting rewards helps for more users in skyblock to be more active
I don't think it would make it so easy for others to buy stuff because the rewards are significantly small. I do agree with the rewards after finishing a quest. If you've finished a main quest you rarely get an award for it.

D

Deleted member 481668

Yes that's true! It is a decent idea to be honest, maybe in the beggining points will help people but in general no! You are right my man Oreo! <3
Its a decent idea but I think that this would only benefit people in the beggining of the game. Once you get further in the game coins are bsrely a problem and, I dont think that these little rewards would really help anyone at all. Maybe, if they made them progressive and less rank based it could work great.
Maybe they should add more quests to the game? Like Rank quests? Look, if you have the Iron Rank you will get some new quests with the Rank you currently have, if you buy an Plus Rank or a Rank Upgrade you will got a lot of new quests if you complete them you will earn more points! Or am I over thinking? :p

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Yes that's true! It is a decent idea to be honest, maybe in the beggining points will help people but in general no! You are right my man Oreo! <3

Maybe they should add more quests to the game? Like Rank quests? Look, if you have the Iron Rank you will get some new quests with the Rank you currently have, if you buy an Plus Rank or a Rank Upgrade you will got a lot of new quests if you complete them you will earn more points! Or am I over thinking? :p
I don't know till what point the EULA applies to items for ranks or coins in this case, but probably having quests that give items to only the people that has bought a rank would not be allowed by it.

D

Deleted member 481668

I don't know till what point the EULA applies to items for ranks or coins in this case, but probably having quests that give items to only the people that has bought a rank would not be allowed by it.
That's absultely true, we should earn our points by ourself. That makes the game a lot more fun to play, if you get money why should cell any item? Because you get points for free, and that makes the game more easily! So yes, this isn't a good idea, but I understand your thread. True Oreo! ^^

Reactions: Oreo♥️
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
Top Bottom