Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 20, 2022
Cubecraft because you do not add the coins so requested by the bedrock edition players at least they give the player for winning the games for 3 coins and excessively or if you are level 55 they give you at least 300 coins if you win money Because of the ranks in the marketplace, for example, I only have 3 birthday anniversary prefixes and 3 boxes, only that, I have no rank, why does java have coins and not bedrock? please cubecraft also the coins must be in bedrock then the marketplace will be useless not because the ranks must be purchased for 30000 coins and other ranks more only in coins in the marketplace it must be normal I await your response

Jan 20, 2022
Bedrock and Java are both very different in loot items. Do you mean the points on Java? Because there are no coins connected to loot.
Screenshot_20220821_113918.jpg

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands
That is also a different games with coins, nothing to do with the loot items or marketplace :)

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft because you do not add the coins so requested by the bedrock edition players at least they give the player for winning the games for 3 coins and excessively or if you are level 55 they give you at least 300 coins if you win money Because of the ranks in the marketplace, for example, I only have 3 birthday anniversary prefixes and 3 boxes, only that, I have no rank, why does java have coins and not bedrock? please cubecraft also the coins must be in bedrock then the marketplace will be useless not because the ranks must be purchased for 30000 coins and other ranks more only in coins in the marketplace it must be normal I await your response
Java points are used to buy in-game perks, kits and some parkour maps, they can't be used to acquire ranks or cosmetics. Cosmetics are obtained through cubelets, which can be obtained by playing games, as a reward for having a paid rank, by opening votelets or by crafting them using loot points.

• Disagree
Reactions: aarongonzalesme
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom