Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Please read my suggestion before -1ing. I AM NOT SUGGESTING A NEW GEN.

I am suggesting we add coal that is tradable through the villager trader in eggwars for 16 diamonds per piece of coal. What this would do would allow eggwars to have items that cost more than a stack of diamonds in eggwars.
Ex. If an epearl would be added to normal mode costing two stacks of diamonds (impossible to use both trade spots) instead the trade would be 8 coal (16*8=128=2 stacks)
While this suggestion is meaningless until something that expensive is added, something like this opens up so much room for possibilities in eggwars.

I am also suggesting epearls be added in normal mode for 8 coal (2 stacks of diamonds). This is hard enough to acquire that I think it is fair and will greatly speed up games in normal to prevent massive camping. It would also take campers forever to get two epearls, so the people who are camping will take wayyy longer to get epearls than the people using mid. Thus doubly preventing camping

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Honestly it's not necessary to add a new resource into the game. We just had Emeralds come in; if/once they get implemented to all maps they can serve that purpose.
As for the pearls, I don't play normal so I can't really speak in that department.

Reactions: smkorpi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything you did as helper. Hope you still stick around Cubecraft. 🧡
Reesle wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats xSchluzis! Can’t wait to see all the awesome things you’re going to do as mod =)
Reesle wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! You’re gonna be an amazing mod, if not better than you used to be! I’m sure of it! ✨
endertom100 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
OMG!!!!! nice jobbbb!!!!!! your a really cool person in the forums and you definitely deserve the honor of moderator noww!!!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
Top Bottom