Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elitist_Deletist

Jan 15, 2016
Alfred, New York.
Now I am not sure if this is supposed to be like this, when you are in co op the more people you have in a world the less damage mobs take and they also do more damage. However, after extensive testing, I have discovered that this is reversed in the nether. The more people you have in the nether, the more damage mobs take. I have a farm of very high level (like 130 or so I think) wither skeleton spawners that I can change from item gathering mode to exp grinder mode by the amount of people in the dimension. If I have 5 people in the dimension at one time, they all die instantly. If I have 4, the tough survive but the rest die, and if I have 3, I use it as an exp grinder. I discovered this when I was building a witch farm for glowstone and was wondering why sometimes I would find a few high level ones alive in the catch bin but other times id be afk for hours and not a single one would survive. I am not sure if anyone else is aware of this, and if this even supposed to be the case, but as I have not found any other threads about it, I am guessing either no one else has noticed or they have because it is supposed to be like this.

Sardonyq

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2018
a fairy tale.
Hey, if you believe you found a bug you should report it! To do this, you need to type /registerreports in game to create an account.

Then go here to make the report. Make sure you select "Game bug report" on the top menu, then you just fill out the feed. If you have evidence of the bug, it will be better.

(https://reports.cubecraft.net/report)

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom